1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Xiphosuran

Xiphosuran Shopkeep Stealer

So, I'm fairly new. I believe my friend told me about KAG about a month ago, but he described it, as most do, as a Terraria/Ace of Spades mash-up. I either didn't care/was ignoring him/didn't like the sound of it (for whatever reason) and didn't check it out. About a week ago (?) I found you guys via a /v/ thread (don't worry, I like fun) and decided to check it out. Bought it the next day, haven't regretted it yet and probably won't ever. Playing an unfinished game is like a gift that just keeps on spewing out globs of FUN and stuff.

Oh, I have weird music taste and probably fufill the "hipster" stereotype pretty well. Just an extra tid-bit. I'm just glad to be here, the community seems wonderful, and it's been a really long time since I've participated in a sociable forum community. :]

Wonkyth likes this.
  2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Great to have you with us, Xiphosuran! Be sure to check out this thread if you've not already done so! :)

As for your free KAG tip: if you're playing CTF and you have the flag then always remember that, should you run into trouble getting out of the enemy's base: A) you can throw the flag using 'C' (unless you've changed your key bindings) and using your cursor to aim; and B) you can load the flag into a catapult using 'E' (again, unless you've changed your key bindings) before shooting it waaaaaay away from the enemy's hands.

Enjoy the game and hope to see you 'round the forums! ;)

3. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

Hello everyone, I'm new!

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Good day, Mr. MQX! It's good to have you here on these forums.

Your free KAG tip: Do not, I repeat, do not trust anything FuzzyBlueBaron ever says. He is likely leading you into a trap, and there will not be cookies.

5. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Ahh hello Hella. I've see you've corrected some of Bactra's(my brother) messages. Good for you. About time someone corrected his atrocious writing. Unfortunately, I'm to lazy to do anything for him.

I shall take note of your words. I will resist whatever temptations he throws at me.

Hella likes this.
  6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

*punches air*

You are automatically my friend; grammar is what makes the world go round.

Zuboki likes this.
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

*punches Hella* ;)

Welcome Mellian-Quar-Xililix, (Lord that's a long name!)

Glad to have you with us, it's always good to see more people on the forums! :)

My KAG tip for you is: Nothing is what it seems, except for when it is. Explore, experiment, learn, enjoy - we have a good community here and only a few (mostly good-natured) trolls. I'll leave you to workout for yourself who those might be. :D

Hella's right though: if you use grammar, you'll make a lot of people happy. See you 'round! :B):

BlueLuigi and Hella like this.
  8. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Hehehe, you could just call me "Mell", Quar, or "Xil".

Its good to be a part here. I've been lurking around for quite some time so I finally have revealed myself.

I do hope I'll make many people happy. Grammar on!

FuzzyBlueBaron and Hella like this.
  9. blubex

blubex Shipwright

Hi, I'm blubex. I played Minecraft, and just discovered this game. I hope to have fun on its rise to popularity, as I did with Minecraft.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Salutations! I'm the guy who rants about people with bad grammar and spelling mistakes around here. Other than that, I'd like to think I'm a pretty nice, guy, though. I'm sure you'll find a lot of members who are a whole lot kinder than me (and a lot less picky) on these forums! Welcome!

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

As Nighthawk said, welcome! (nice avatar too) :D

Your free KAG tip is: While it's a valuable tactic that's often forgotten, tunneling should never be your first option when attacking the enemy; and, should it turn out that you need to do so, always remember to start your tunnel OUTSIDE your own base!

Enjoy the forums! ;)

Blueboy23 and BlueLuigi like this.
  12. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

back from vacation. brrrrrrr...... its freezing in holland.
    in the canarian islands i enjoyed a nice 24 degrees celcius

13. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

I have been away for about 2 months or so now I am fully functional KAG knight(wow its good to be back on KAG forums even though nobody knows me[forever alone])

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

Welcome back both of you - in the case of the KAG forums, more is *always* merrier. :)

(And ShadowFire? I so know you - I saw you pwning an archer in the face only recently, I swear it!)

15. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Hmmm Maybe i did go on yesterday and the day before that and the day before that :D

16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

hi im just fond this gaem its cool

how to throw bomb?thnks this really improtant

BlueLuigi, dnmr and Rayne like this.
  17. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

wat do bomb?

18. ShadowFire2010

ShadowFire2010 Haxor

Deh gramur in dis tecst is umyszing

19. Xiphosuran