1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Liamkrbrown

Liamkrbrown Catapult Fodder

Oh ! haha , my bad! yeah thats the one!
    Oh okay, thanks fella!

2. Tulvar

Tulvar Catapult Fodder

Mm. My first moments int Kag. ^^ 2013-11-07_00001.jpg
    A silly covered bridge made in the tutorial. Yeah its made of wood. I didn't know better.
    2013-11-07_00002.jpg
    Closeup of the bridge.
    2013-11-07_00003.jpg
    Can't get that first rowboat away from the shark? Row a second one right over it. but really this was in the tutorial. I flooded the valley with the bull rather than deal with it. X3 Welcome all, I love this game just thought I'd share this may get moved. But THESE images were my introduction into the wonderful game. Need some water maps for the creative/Sandbox mode that'd be nice, maybe with a shark or two to deal with X3 for some added danger. Imma go find that Creative/survival mod someone mentioned, Looks great keep up the awesome work. I really like the game so far.

3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

About Zombies. I believe that Devs will integrate mods if they are well done. (Basically what Lieber said).

Also, Happy you like the game Tulvar!

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Welcome to the game! Oh, and to ease your search, I believe this is what you were looking for?
    EDIT: AHHHHHHHH messed up the BBcode. Gonna go fix it. This is embarrassing.
    EDIT 2: Fixed it. Missed a stupid slash. A stinkin' missing slash messed it all up. ;_;

5. TheCapnStache

TheCapnStache Catapult Fodder

Hey everyone. Followed the project before it was available, but was pleased to see it pop up in Steam. The game is as excellent as it looked. I'm hoping to find out a bit about possibly making a few mods. No real experience, though. Just very inspired from this game. Hi all!

6. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Hey guys after two years of non stop playing, I've finally taking a break, I'm going more and more inactive by the min. Not sure if I'll be back or not.

Either way,
    Seeya Guys!!!! I hope to see you all someday!!!

7. jueboy

jueboy Catapult Fodder

i just got the game today on the steam discount. gotta say, im really digging sniping from afar. im glad you guys made it onto steam and really like the game so far. thanks for making it.

8. rockettier

rockettier Catapult Fodder

Hi all, I'm new to KAG and just decided to...well...say hi.

Thanks! May have time later to do a real introduction.

9. Piano

Piano Haxor

Welcome to KAG, Rockettier! Hail from Steam?

10. Superblackcat

Hope to see you soon toffie, don't leave us ;-; :P

Also, Welcome Rockettier! Hope you like the ass kickin!

11. CowTB

CowTB Catapult Fodder

Hi, I'm new to KAG, I bought the game last weekend and it's very awesome! Also, I was just wondering, what ever happened to the zombie mode? I was't keeping up with KAG before I bought it.

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Nothing happened to zombie mode, it was never code. It only existed in the old game (Alpha)
    Also, welcome.

13. Superblackcat

There is currently no Zombie in Beta, the devs decided not to code it. However, I believe people are modding it, and it may be put into the game at a later date.

Edit: Damn Mazey Ninja'd

14. Miletozz

Miletozz Catapult Fodder

Hi everyone!, well what can i say? THIS PIECE OF!!! wonderfull game got me playing 8 straight hours just a couple of days ago when i bought it. played it in the past a little so i was very happy when i saw it in steam.

Im in work right now and wishing to be at home to start the addictive day off from work to play KAG :D

Please work set me freeeeee!!!

15. Narvaloh

Narvaloh Builder Stabber

!!!Yo All!!!
    Awesome game
    Will share some maps as soon as i can post in modding ! Have fun

[​IMG]

16. Superblackcat

Welcome to the game, Narvaloh, Miletozz. I'm very happy you like it. Hope you stay with us, and continue playing. (but do your homework sometimes)

17. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Welcome, new players!

18. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

Nice to have all you guys aboard, contact me if you need any help!

19. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

Greetings, I'm new. The forums looks neat, Hello KAG community.

20. Taiga

Taiga Based God Donator

How ya doin'?

Mods: Gurin