1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I never posted here so I guess I'm new, tip please.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I'm ignoring the lot of you.

Wait a minu...

Crap.

Hai! Welcome to the KAG forums! Always, always, good to have more peeps 'round about the place. :) Like the look of your blog - and thanks for the review! :D

Your complementary KAG tip is as follows: Workshops (for bombs, arrows, healing, outposts, catapults) are extremely fragile. It is therefore vital you remember to always to enclose your workshops (with stone and a door) to protect them from bombs and enemy knights.

Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield! ;)
    Blue, your free tip is simple: Obstacle-course server = happy blue baron. :B):

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Well...I doesn't play anymore on KAG..Im too busy with school and I prefer to be good at school and try to get some good grades..So yep I will play rarely now..So yep ! BYE!

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gaspforbreath* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

:(

*tear*

Come back soon! (Know you say you'll never find time again, but that's what holidays are for, if nothing else! We'll be waiting for you! *sniff* *sniff* :()

5. Xiphosuran

Xiphosuran Shopkeep Stealer

From the sounds of it, you're in middle school/high school? Just play on the weekends/when you have time? I don't understand limiting yourself like that when you don't even know what's going to happen in the future. Not that this matters to me, I don't know you.

6. IloveElectro

IloveElectro Base Burner

Well I don't know how the school system work in your country but ..Im 18 years old and I study in Art(3D,artist) and my homework for art are very long to produce and I prefer to produce something good than playing a video game ^^'' Also..KAG started to be boring for me..No update since long time...Well I play play time to time ^^

BlueLuigi likes this.
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron

No, no - RL always comes before game, but I'm relieved to hear that you'll still be with us from time to time. :)

8. KAGxPloit

KAGxPloit Catapult Fodder

Oh cool! I'm new here, how are you doing everyone!?

9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

We're doing the coolest. Or something.

10. KAGxPloit

KAGxPloit Catapult Fodder

I'm doing the coolest too :B):

11. spotlessline

spotlessline Catapult Fodder

Hello! I first tried this game when it was first featured in PCGamer...and wow! This game has changed a lot (and for the better!). I'm a middle school student who is very competitive and I hope I can make some friends here! I enjoy playing indie games! (because they don't require monstrous computers to run!)

Side note: I'd love to purchase a key but I don't have a credit card...I do have two Team Fortress 2 crate keys (worth only about $4.50 total) I can give if someone is willing to help me out!

GHOZT likes this.
  12. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

You really don't understand the internet, do you?

You don't tell people about your shit unless you WANT to get stolen from your parents (if you're a kid) and hell knows what.

Buuuut, welcome to the forums anyway.

No such thing as Keys, just codes.

13. FuzzyBlueBaron

Welcome to the forums, KAGxPloit; good to have you here.
    Your free KAG tip (extrapolating from your name) is: don't hack and don't share knowledge of hacks/exploits with the general public. Please, if you discover something, notify a Guard via PM or send an email to MM or Geti with details - doing this will not only help the game, but earn you praise - rather than the other thing (i.e. getting yourself banned).

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums and hearing of the exploits you've tagged for the devs. ;)

Hello, hello, hello and welcome! :)

If you're interested in indie games, be sure to check out the Other Games subforum: there's a fair number of people of over there (you might find people you really click with, even) and, of course, I happen to know (on account of him being my brother) that the mod, Wonkyth, is incredibly indy-savvy - so be sure to hit him up.

Your free KAG tip is: each class has a number of maneuvers/techniques that, while sometimes tricky to master, are vital if you want to be a competitive force on the battlefield.

See you 'round. :B):

14. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Hello. I can't play at kag for the moment. Some problem with high ping. :skull:

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

Aww. :(

Do you know if it's actually ping? 'Cos I've found out that I can't play on servers without having played through a match of zombie survival (dunno why that fixes it, but it does... :huh?: )

16. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Yeah, heard about that. But my problem started before the zombie releaze. I got generally a ping between 250-and more. And I get ping ban. But I have fun with zombies. :(

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

That's not good. :( Wish there was something else I could offer.. :oops:

Still, you're right, zombies are cool. :B):

Chinizz likes this.
  18. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Your free KAG tip is "Never trust a bison with ginger eyebrows."

Have fun!

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  19. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

H4I i 1z no0 cAn u GIv3 me pHr33 tiPz pl0Xx!11?1!
    lol am I old enough to do that?

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Lol!

Your 'phree' tip is as follows: if a guard or other 'official' type associated with KAG ever asks you for your address, PIN, bank details, etc. RUN AWAY SCREAMING. That said, if a guard or other 'official' type associated with KAG ever asks you to send them candy, please feel free to do so. :B):

Mods: Gurin