1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Dang. :L
    Bb, franek. o/

2. Porti

Porti Ballista Bolt Thrower

Some one is returning, someone is leaving... Bye Franek

3. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

I will be in-active on kag again, both on forums and in-game, i signed up for a comp on tf2 and i've been having way too many scrims on there and im heading overseas soon so, i might hop on from time to time but, rarely.

4. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

WB :D, partly :/

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hey, enjoy your time overseas. ::): Where are you headed?

6. Yantex

Going to visit some countries to see how it is to live there, im going to Egypt around next month, might be headed to spain so I can follow my dream to become a professional soccer player.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 27, 2014 ---

7. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

haha good luck with that, id like to know a pro soccer player, that would be so cool :P

8. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Will be out for a couple weeks for holiday and can't take the laptop. I'll try to be on forums on mobile though!

9. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

cya later :)

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sounds awesome! Just take care of yourself while in Egypt. I've a few friends who used to live there and they say the place is pretty messed up these days.

11. Yantex

Oh, whats happening there? i did hear that there were shootings, but not sure if its true :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2014 ---
    well either way, my tf2 comp finished pretty early so i'll be returning for now, but i will be gone soon.

12. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

yeah i heard a few messed up things going on there, really poor place and a lot of terrorists and riots going on there nowadays sadly :(
    well ill look forward to seeing you in game more often (or i guess meeting you, having seen you much, probs cause tf2) but i hope it'll be fun going to Egypt and especially Spain :D

13. Yantex

Thanks man ^.^ well, i can cancel my trip to egypt which im considering, sounds scary..

14. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

its really which part you go to, you should research it some more, but even though it has all of that id still totally go, with its bad parts there are good, like brazil for example

15. Yantex

im going to cairo, not sure if thats bad, but im going to research, thanks for the heads up :)

16. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

haha np, yeah capitols usually have the highest ranges with the poorest people in the country and richest, you totally gotta tell us about your trip when you get back

17. Just to point out, most of the riots and protests happened somewhere in Cairo.

18. McChunks

McChunks Shark Slayer

I'm back, idiots.

19. Welcome back Dumbass!

20. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

Mods: Gurin