1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The JOYS of Skybridges.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nighthawk, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

It does somewhat make sense. Skybridges are usually massive, and for something that large to stay up, support would be defined as a hell of a lot of support!

If you want to see largely incoherent posts, just look at all of his posts. We're all so used to it now we don't complain anymore.

2. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

you didnt understand my poor english rofl.

you dont like them, same as i lol.

It was clear what i meaned with physics etc, the skybridges have a weight, and too much brigdes without support should collapse the bridge, thats what i meaned with the physics stuff.

(and thats now fixed =))

3. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

Ah, okay. I understand now. Thanks for explaining. And yes, I'm happy it has been fixed :)

4. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

In my opinion a game doesn't have to be realistic, it have to be funny.

5. Neat

You mean "fun" rather than funny :P

6. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

What if he doesn't mean that? Maybe he just enjoys a good comedic game, who are you to assume such things? :D

Strech likes this.
  7. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I've found skybridges to fail more often than not, even when I first played they were kinda bleh.

They barely work for breaking stalemates, they happen, all the time, but they won't go on forever, you fight til you get the upperhand or you lose. Tunneling or going over might help with that, but it'll turn against you very fast.

I don't hate skybridges, whether they're one team or the other, they can be taken down easily unless they're on like the sky level, and either way they're usually some pretty easy kills, or if you're okay with it and there's some vertical aspect to it you can snipe people from it, catabombing is fun into them, oh so fun too.

What really angers me however are people who decide that 'skybridges are SO bad' that they decide to switch teams and grief your bridge. These people are the ones that I will always hate more than anything else.

8. Strech

Strech KAG Guard Tester

Yes, whatever, i'm not english, the important thing is you understand what i mean... xD

me like kag game much
    me not good english speaker

9. Neat

Because he's not english, i'm by default going to assume that he meant fun over funny.

Strech likes this.