1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video The KAG Video Factory!

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by WanderMark, Apr 22, 2013.

1. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

Was that a pun I saw there? ;)

Thank you so much for those words, means a lot to me! I feel rather horrible for certain abandoned duties- I hope that in time I will make up for them! :QQ:

Rightio, take a look at this:
    [​IMG]
    A failure in the recording made me lose some crucial footage from what was supposed to be the second video of today. It is rather late as of now, so I wont complete this now- However!

Tomorrow you will see three videos. The unreleased one up above, another Zombie Annihilation, and a secret. The initial dread of making the first video is now gone, and tomorrow is a short day for me, so believe me- one video today, to make up for it, three tomorrow. Expect them a lot earlier as well. Once again, I apologize!

Thank you so much for today!

2. ewox250

ewox250 Shark Slayer

You can record Wizardy mod and Dodge ball mod they are too awesome as Dungeons and zombies

CrystalClear and Shadza like this.
  3. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Dude, do not overexert yourself! Even a video once a week would be awesome. It should still be fun to make it and not compulsion. :)

MINIMAN and Shadza like this.
  4. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Batman :D

5. WanderMark

Sorry about the short hiatus everyone, was planning to release three videos yesterday, but failed to do so. True, a spontaneous birthday celebration at the local pub and the awful pain from a tennis elbow did put some spanner in my works- but it is not a full excuse to me. I am a person who feels awful once I've promised something and then fails to deliver.

Been thinking about what illu said, not to overexert myself, and I've come to a conclusion.

I will still release three videos, tomorrow hopefully, but then, no more promises. All it does it putting unnecessary stress on you. I rather upload one video each day and be happy with it, rather than 2 every second day.

Thank you very much.

Shadza and Hella like this.
  6. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Post your videos whenever you feel like it. It's better to do a video when you feel 'excited' to do it than making schedules and stuff. It's worth the wait anyway :)

Guitarman likes this.
  7. WanderMark

Hooray! Played some KAG Silent Beta, no idea what to do- luckily Hella was there to guide me!
    Decided to record some footage in all secrecy and then very quickly edit out the boring bits with the less boring parts. The results...

rocker2, 8x, AcidSeth and 9 others like this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

This is why I should never trust you. First the live stream, now this. :P

UnnamedPlayer and WanderMark like this.
  9. WanderMark

A bit overdo, but here we go. The first person who approached me, wishing to have his textures highlighted.

Texture thread here: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/wip-8xs-headpack.7637/

--------

I am not sure about how to make these sorts of videos just quite yet. Is this a good way? Anything you want differently, please give me feedback, I'm hungry! As always, want something covered, just give me a shout-out either here or through a PM.
    </br>--- merged: May 12, 2013 11:25 PM ---</br>
    This video is not all about KAG, but it talks about what I have in mind with it. Next weekend should be super exciting! I have so much in mind, but I have to put all plans on hold for a couple of days due to studies...it is time, soon.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi7AxNI0IKc
    Summer is coming.

8x, CheeseMeister, Beepo and 3 others like this.
  10. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Aw :heart: Take as much time as you need =) Do not overwhelm yourself.

CrystalClear and Froghead48 like this.
  11. WanderMark

Recorded another Zombie Annihilation today, with some rules from a noodle doodles under the name "WatMan." I was able to survive for longer this time around by a considerable amount.

Almost finished the video that has been in the works for about one month now, it is not even that technical! Will be up by today, and hopefully a couple of other things. I am going to try and blitz youtube over this weekend, the next two weeks will be the last before summer kicks in for real, keeping up the activity during this period will be difficult.

Gotta do it now, maybe pre-record some stuff by tomorrow. Argh!

12. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Love the background music