1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Major League Kag is alive ! - MLK

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by SpideY, Oct 20, 2014.

1. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

just did::):

SpideY likes this.
  2. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

Some news !

• 36 matches! Keep going!
    • Tempest by @Adrianza in MLK!
    • Some dramas (dont worry, its normal for a league. If you think the opposite, thats because you dont know shit about competitive scene).
    • MLK will end the 21 january.
    • Timer will be fixed ASAP by @Guro (he is doing already good with all these servers, we can forgive him <3 )

NEW RULE ONLY FOR EU vs US : 1 round on each server, same map and the clan with the most overall flag captures between both rounds is the winner.

3. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

what if there's a tie in flag captures?
    Edit: Disregard that... i'm stupid.
    What if both matches tie though, will there be a 3rd match? and on which server?

4. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

5. SpideY

No 3rd match, it will be a tie. Its only for intercontinental matches.

6. So scrap the whoever wins fastest on their continent?

7. SpideY

Yes. Its already difficult for players to get screenshots, doing a match report and recognize maps. I cant even imagine how it will be amazing to see who wins the fastest.

8. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

What is wrong with the timers?

EDIT: Should be fixed.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
    FuzzyBlueBaron and Tern like this.
  9. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

They're set to 25 minutes instead of 20 minutes.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Guro like this.
  10. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

I just realized who sol is...

Solaris likes this.
  11. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I came to MLK EU (Ger) today and got instantly banned for no fucking reason. I didn't even get a chance to say something. I was going to ask if the specs would like to train in the other server but apparently fuck me. Obviously you have a bad admin in there but I don't know who was there. Only people I know was there were Guro and Rainbows. Rainbows has some shit against me, but I don't know if he is admin. Guro, I doubt.

12. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

sorry to hear, get you chat log and find more truth.

13. SpideY

I banned you for 10 minutes to avoid any problems. Why ? The last time i played with you on a mlk server, you fucked up 2 trainings. it was a bit rude, i know, but sometimes thats the only way with trolls. @Blue_Tiger

Dont worry, its a temporary ban.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    kodysch likes this.
  14. Blue_Tiger

Okay, here's your 'flame'-less reply.

Stop having a grudge on me. I did nothing wrong then, and I have no idea what you're talking about when you say about training before-hand. I have done nothing wrong in the MLK servers and you are making a bad representation for KAG by banning me without reason. So far, I have seen nothing positive from you being incharge of MLK, you just keep making poor decisions and deliver personal grudges into the league by giving clans points for things they do not deserve and banning people for no reason.

Fuzzle likes this.
  15. SpideY

I didnt delete any post. I just banned you temporary on the mlk server.

16. Blue_Tiger

Edited it, enjoy.

17. SpideY

Its the last time i argued with you. You are unable to understand things. You were trolling few times during our trainings and it was boring as fuck. You were a complete ass on bd servers. You are a troll and you know it. Deal with it for your reputation and dont blame me for that bullshit.

I banned you because you are a wellknown troll-kiddo. Dont bullshit me about points and mlk lol. You can count every point i added.

Galen and RampageX like this.
  18. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

MFW

On-topic: Spidey has done nothing but good for this community, restarting the competitive scene and fostering the growth of clans. All you've done is troll and flame, then deny it. And even if Spidey would have falsely awarded points to teams (which you provided no evidence for btw), he still would have done way more good for the community than you ever have.

19. Blue_Tiger

I don't think I need to point out the evidence, it was directed at Spidey and he knows about it. If you must know, they awarded MIST points for a non-MLK practice clan war after MIST won when we had barely any of our top line-up, nor prepared.

I don't even know who the fuck you are so you have no right to say all I do is troll and flame. At least I don't hide behind lies just to get the one-up on people I don't like.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 13, 2014 ---
    I agree, I was a complete ass on the BD servers. But isn't that more proof that you're holding a grudge? That was months ago and I am due to be unbanned as per RA. I don't troll and if you think me and some people having banter that does not include you is the same as trolling, you are wrong. If I notice people are taking my insults seriously, I always apologise. So, other than that kind of crap you're gonna pull on me, when have I trolled?

20. Bint

Bint Haxor

Confirmed troll.