1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The meaning of your name?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Eggnogg, Jan 31, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

A Templar is a elite class of medieval knights back in 1000 a.d, also named the Order of the Temple. The fought against the Islamic forces in the crusades and kick ass while doing it, but due to uneasy relations with the Hospitallers, and the Teutonic Order, and the Muslims taking over Jerusalem, they finally broke down and scattered. And frost is just the solid disposition of water vapor from saturated air. So all i did was combine the two, throw in a underscore, and boom.

EPIC BADASSERY

Stealthkibbler and Frogdo like this.
  2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Simply for,
    Warr - games about war ;) (no)
    Fork - for style :B):

3. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Forks be stylin'.

4. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

I got my name from Counterstrike: Condition Zero.
    In the campaign, one of the pro bots you could hire was named Maverick. :)

Piano, Superblackcat, Auri and 2 others like this.
  5. Rukioish

Rukioish Catapult Fodder

I'm Rukio god damnit, and don't you forget it!

6. YEAH_NAH

YEAH_NAH Shipwright

If you live is Aus or NZ, you'll know. :P

Stealthkibbler and Auri like this.
  7. Frogdo

Frogdo Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, nah bro!

8. VinnieTheJacket

VinnieTheJacket Shipwright

If Joe Pesci, from My Cousin Vinnie, somehow morphed together with his cornerstone jacket, from that movie, into a single entity to rampage the courts of the southern states, VinnieTheJacket is what ya get.

9. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

I am under two nicknames first Indigo and this as LostPix, Indigo is a colour yes but also reminds me of Tool's songs and probably one of my favourite lines in the song The Pot, LostPix is used by me as secondary nick it has to do with love of art and for pixel graphics and reminds me of my dream to work for Pixar studio, it should have been LostPixel but sometimes the nick is busy, no one uses LostPix or Pix apart from me

Auri likes this.
  10. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

I was nicknamed "Mac-D" back in secondary school, and I've been using it online ever since. I used to use "codymac44", and before that, I used "sk8board44".

If MacD, Mac-D, and Mac_D are all unavailable, I usually add a 44 to the end.

11. timeismoney25

timeismoney25 Shopkeep Stealer

Mine is too advanced and complex to try and explain.

J-man2003 and Auri like this.
  12. Catzilla

Catzilla Catapult Fodder

I chose Catzilla because I love cats and I just added a dinosaurish name to it.

Auri, illu, Chinizz and 1 other person like this.
  13. Catguy19

Catguy19 Shopkeep Stealer

Should be obvious.

14. KAGxPloit

KAGxPloit Catapult Fodder

I exploit this game! Ya-ha-haha :eek: For science of course!

15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

The origin of my name is th
    at it used to be Markorgis Khan and people called me Mark and Khan and The Khan, and that's how I got mine.

16. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Oh, i thought you were just inspired by Genghis Khan or the star-trek meme, "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN"

miniswrider likes this.
  17. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

I like robots and the class Trickster in the FFtactics series. Also the word trickster sounds cool.

Auri likes this.
  18. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

Okay, it started with Zalo, I was young and youthful, and Zalo is a whimsical character me and my friends crafted in grade school, and later the name of my cat. Then after using that, I got MrZalo, after going the YouTube. After a while, my friend said it was too formal and it must be more "chill". So, then can MrZaloski (name that movie!). My doctor status came from 3 things: I got my doctorate in additional pylon construction (obsessive protoss playing in starcraft 1 while waiting for 2), (this is a tad embarrassing) one of the only 2 of the D&D games I played with my non-official special lady friend (and a friend named Dalek!), were I played a failure of a priest with a rouge and a meat shield (paladin), and the last thing was Dalek making a Tardis in minecraft. I had another name, but I frankly forgot it.

19. CoughDrop

CoughDrop KAG Guard Tester

-coughs with the vigor of an intentional interruption-

Noburu, Piano, Superblackcat and 4 others like this.
  20. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Zalo is a detergent in Norway :D
    Anyways,

First I started with rypa while playing travian. I tried all kinds of names, but they were taken. I was kind of a birdenthusiast, so I wrote in "rype" (a grouse and a girl (I didn't think of that, really :p)) but it was taken. So I tried rypa, and it worked!
    The MC was added later on. I was playing minecraft, then suddenly somebody managed to hack my email. The hacker changed pass on everything and I was foolish enough to forget my secuirity answer (What is your favourite ficitional character - I was like 5/6 when I created the email... ) And so I created a new email and got a giftcode from a friend :) I decided to name it "MC - rypa" so people would recognize me. The MC stands for Minecraft, hehehe, so my name means: "Minecraftgrouse or Minecraftgirl/chick" Then I managed to magically retrieve my pass (email) and immediatly changed it. I also changed secuirity questions. And thats the story about how I ended up with two minecraft premium accounts, wohoo :D

Auri likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi