1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The new zombie mode screenshot.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Contaron, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Awesome I knew it was mechanism shop :)

Also are zombies limited to night only?

2. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

That was an awsome bit of info dont you love it when the devs interact with the community?:)

3. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

I think that's the first time I've seen a dev get in on one of these discussions. Woo!

4. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Sorry if I'm just a derp but, is this only with the paid version? :3

(If it is I'll buy the game.)

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Zombies spawn on dusk and don't reanimate during the day, though later as the mode evolves there are very likely to be sources of zombies that are active 24/7 (potentially with every second sunday off when the necromancer visits his family).

Seriously though, zombies weaker during the day to give you a break to fix everything and heck, maybe get some upgrades in. In single player at least, you really need it. Even a couple of zombies can be a significant problem if they catch you at the wrong time. (skeletons, however, are delicious shattering fodder and dont reanimate)

Miggles, Freddex, BindNation and 3 others like this.
  6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

sj67: it's not in the game yet, it's coming soon and yes it will only be for people who've bought the game.

7. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Well I'm gladly going to buy the game now. Or as soon as I can. :D

Geti likes this.
  8. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Its worth it.(It always was,but think some people needed to see some content first :D )

9. Arrunas

Arrunas Shopkeep Stealer

Reanimate you say? that is a significant bit that i have missed about these zombies.

Cannot wait! :D

10. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Work harder! Let us throw money at you! :>:(:

sj67 likes this.
  11. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

Zombies eh? Hmm... why not "Fend off the Wild Animals" mode? lawl

12. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

BindNation, I thought we already had that on public servers :D
    Anyway, looking forward to some premium fun, thanks for all the info, Geti.

13. Winterfrost

Winterfrost Horde Gibber

Any News on If the Next update is Zombies The one thats Supposed TO happen Today?Anyone see Anything on irc?

14. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Hm, we know a KAG team member made a post on Twitter yesterday telling the update happens tomorrow from that point. But maybe Geti posted that, and he's quite Australian, which changes the term of "tomorrow" because of time zones. To sum it it, maybe the update will happen today, maybe tomorrow from now. That's all of my unofficial knowledge :D

Valkyrie likes this.