1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Power of Poseiden!

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by tlc2011, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

A small point about the red sprite; It doesn't look as well done as the blue one does (No offence intended). It looks rushed and has no significance of a red knight, without seeing the sword first of course.

2. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

The one in black? Loki made that

3. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

If you mean the oblivion one, the whole oblivion team is dark-gray based, so theres no significance like some red elements. (the fire sword is just an edit - which allows you to wear the fire sword :P)

4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I know but Mishka's knight has the blue... head thing signifying it's a Blue knight.

5. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

well... i dont have problems actually to different them, i'll think about adding some blue / red significations later anyway.

6. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

I've always wondered why it appears to be Zeus in your avatar when it says Loki :huh?:

7. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

The answer is simple, its a game cover, the game has the name "Loki" and i have no idea who that is in the pic, google pictures ftw ^^(might gone change that one day, anyway, the real Loki is ugly, im too beatifull for that :rollseyes:)

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Loki is a Diablo Clone but a very good one at that (Not KAG's Loki obviously :P)

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Yeah! im a fu**ing Original :rollseyes:

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Calm down Loki, your head will be too big to fit in-game soon ^^

11. Abominas

Abominas Horde Gibber

they don't work...

12. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Read the date of the last post. October 10th of last year. Clearly it's dead. Sprites are from the old build. This thread is locked in the meantime unless the OP wishes to have it reopened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.