1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Secret Trophy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Achillios, Dec 21, 2015.

Tags:
?

Have You Unlocked It?

1. Yes (because I am a swegy lad)

15 vote(s)
    25.9%
  2. No (because I just haven't)

43 vote(s)
    74.1%
Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

"we"? :huh?:

2. Or we can leave all the the bit and pieces scrambled on the floor and make people crawl for them.

Achillios likes this.
  3. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

YES> WE SHALL BE THE TROPHY MATSTERS!!!

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

You created the thread! If you think this should be kept secret and you found out too much, you can request the thread to be deleted (or delete it yourself, if that's possible). I don't know the exact rules, but possibly if someone posts the way how-to, it might just get deleted, but that's not something you would have to ask me.
    The community I guess?

5. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

we, as in everyone who is helping out here. Dat includes you mate.

6. When I said "we" I really meant "I".

7. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

I have a feeling that you have to say "happy birthday Furai" or something. What do you guys think?

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Eh, i think i've got next condition already, i'll have to find more people who have that trophy though as a confirmation.

9. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Ok mate. not trying to be rude but I don't want this thread to deteriorate into something else, just like so many other threads...
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2015 ---
    sweet! Thanks for helping out! ::))

10. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

The conditions possible are inside the picture you posted.

11. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

ok Mazey, you don't have to give away the whole thing. Thanks by the way, the picture made noon sense before.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2015 ---
    HOORA! I think I know the next step. Get all the user that have the trophy and then run them through the "Trophy Rules" form. see wha the outcome is. Im not sure how this helps but maybe you guys might be able to figure something out form this.

12. Mazey

I'm not giving away anything other than my vague hint (which will be useless to 99% of the community), I was simply reposting what this said. (all 3 conditions are in the picture)

13. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

Arggggg! I am so confused.
    But I shall continue my quest to sole this puzzle!

14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

You couldn't give the number of people with the trophy too? Eh, fine, i'll search through all the members, you would just make it faster ;(

15. Mazey

I have no fucking clue who has it tbh, and I have no way to check it.

bunnie likes this.
  16. Go kick the Fuzzball for a while, he'll probably tell you after some serious pestering.

17. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

This is a wild guess but I think I may have something useful::down:
    The sections with a courser next to them might not have to be used, as there are only 3 conditions of getting the trophy. Trophyrules.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2015 ---
    Maybe one of the conditions is not to have an avatar?

18. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Unwatch thread button.
    Press it.

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I realise the joy and excitement of discovery and theorycrafting can be heady, but I'd just like to gently remind people that the normal rules for non-spammy posting still apply here. Not going to touch anything atm, but do make an effort to keep things tidy, people. <3

Also, to my knowledge about half a dozen people have obtained the secret trophy. No, I'm not going to give you a list and deny you the pleasure of wresting data & clues from the aether. Where would the fun in that be? :teabag:

20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

so we've got six already
    Shadlington probably doesnt count
    We've got 5, then
    that's about half a dozen...
    One person has a private profile.
    4 members to investigate then. Well, my birthday is coming soon - january 15. Maybe i'll find out...

Mods: BlueLuigi