1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Story The tale of three siblings... A KAG fantasy story.

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Elf, May 21, 2016.

?

What did you find the story? Tell me about your thoughts!

1. I loved it!

2. It was alright!

3. It was okay.

4. I expected more.

5. It was bad.

6. I hated it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

Once upon a time, in an old and forgotten land, three siblings struggled to survive. The oldest was called Kazuro. He was tough and quite smart. He was able to create something out of nothing, and never gave up. His sister, Aya, was rather clumsy and she broke everything she touched. The youngest brother called Faren, had rabbit's heart. He was never heroic, but always wanted to be like his older brother.

The dark humor of fate, trapped them on a cursed land, where dead came back to life. Soon, they realized their shelter wasn't safe anymore, and were forced to move underground. They were all close to death more than once, but Kazuro was always able to save them. After few weeks, they gathered enough resources and found a relatively safe place... at least they thought so.

Kazuro created a shelter, which was well protected, almost indestructible, and he sealed all the known entrances to the caverns. They stacked up water and food, created an armory and after getting used to undergrounds, lived quite happily.

screen-16-05-21-05-18-48.png
    However, one day, Kazuro left as he normally used to do, scavenging for food. Aya and Faren stayed in the safe house, and they didn't expect anything to happen. Unfortunately, Kazuro didn't come back. They waited for a long time, and their supplies were quickly decreasing in amount. From the tunnels, they could hear sounds they would never like to hear again; steps, growls, clamping teeth and high pitched screams. Undead somehow managed to get inside, and were lurking through the caves.

At some point, scared Aya, forced her younger brother to leave the shelter, and look for their older brother, or at least any sign of him. The girl herself, stayed behind, within the safe walls of their small fortress. Faren was scared, but decided to be brave, this one time.

screen-16-05-21-05-30-07.png
    Faren quickly got lost in the darkness. His heart jumped to his throat, every time he heard a sightliest noise. He wanted to come back, but he didn't know how. With fear, the boy realized that oil burns really quickly, and his lamp is sooner or later going to betray him. Suddenly, after turning behind another dark corner, he saw a body... it was covered in blood, it's intestines were sticking out from the hole in its belly. Corpse's arms were eaten almost to the bone, and it was missing its left foot. Body's chest was impaled on a spear, sticking it to the wall. At the end of the rod, there was a dagger. Boy suddenly found out why.

screen-16-05-21-05-31-11.png
    ***​

Aya soon began to regret she left her brother go alone. She wanted to go after him, but she couldn't force herself to walk farther than few steps away from the shelter. She knew she was a coward, and she hated it,. She was afraid to shout, because it would alarm all the undead.

The corpse's head turned directly to Faren. He screamed and drawn his sword. Corpse moved, trying to reach for the kid, but the dagger at the end of spear stopped it. Terrified Faren dropped the lamp. It shattered on the ground, and whatever oil was left in it, turned into a pond of fire under boy's feet. He ran into the darkness, screaming madly, unaware of where is he going. He heard more and more growls, coming from everywhere. He saw light. 'Thank gods!' he though, and ran towards the light source. He suddenly stopped. The source of light wasn't what he wanted to see. He closed his eyes... Faren screamed for the last time.

screen-16-05-21-05-32-07.png
    ***​

Aya didn't mean it. She lost balance, and accidentally dropped one of Kazuro's bombs on the ground. It exploded, by miracle didn't harming her, However, the shards flew everywhere, few crashed against the walls, creating sparks that were enough to light the string attached to a keg with explosive powder...

The girl realized she lost everything. Her two brothers were somewhere in the darkness. Her shelter was no longer safe, and the blast probably dragged entire army of undead into it. Aya left, with nothing but a lamp and incomplete armor. On her way, she also found a long knife, rusty one, but still a weapon. She traveled for a long time. The girl didn't encounter any creatures on her way for a very long time, and felt relatively safe. She shouted, hoping for answer. She received one, however, not an answer she would want.

Somewhere behind her, a low roar shook the entire cavern. She didn't need to turn around to identify its source. She rushed forward, not caring about anything, but the monster behind her, Aya ran, and ran, and ran. The heavy breathing and clanking of metal were getting closer. She suddenly tripped over something, and landed face-down in a pond of shallow water. She tried to stand up, and saw a helmet...

On one of Kazuro's helmet's horns, was a note. Suddenly, the zombie knight behind her became something completely irrelevant. She took the note and read it.

Whoever you are... in the small water pool, there's a cave. If you go there, you'll be safe. They can't swim and the entrance is under the water, but there's only one way in. Use it as last resort. It's too late for me, I'll soon turn into one of them... I was bitten. Hopefully, you still stand a chance. Stay safe friend, whoever you are.

screen-16-05-21-05-32-55.png

Aya hid in the cave, not sure of what was she hoping for. Undead, followed her trail, and remained at the edge of the pool. The girl couldn't escape, she was trapped in the darkness. She waited for help, but it did not come. She waited, weakening, abandoned and hopeless. She waited... until she starved.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
  2. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

Well written, although the story line wasn't all that great I wouldn't expect much of some KAG fan fiction. :wink:

platy1knight and Elf like this.
  3. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Thank you, really appreciate your feedback!

TBA_LordKnight likes this.
  4. Sytoplasma

Sytoplasma Haxor

I enjoyed it. In most cases, I wouldn't read to the end, but I was interested enough to finish it. There are some grammatical errors/ interesting creative choices near the middle that messed with the flow of the story for me, but I could still understand what was going on fine.

Elf and TBA_LordKnight like this.
  5. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Thank you for pointing out! I written it at 5 AM after pulling out an all-nighter, didn't realize I made so many errors! I'll fix ones I can see. Also very glad that it interested you enough to read it all!

If anyone sees any grammar mistakes I didn't notice, point them out please! I really appreciate it.

Last edited: May 23, 2016
    TBA_LordKnight and Sytoplasma like this.
  6. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Great job! Especially love the pics!

Elf and TBA_LordKnight like this.
  7. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

Agreed! That's one thing that I overlooked!::):

Elf likes this.
  8. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Oh thank you =D Glad you two liked it!

TBA_LordKnight likes this.
  9. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

What light? I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO FAREN

Elf likes this.
  10. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

11. erik102003

12. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

They spawn in zombie portals. Either way, Faren ended up dying loudly, but rather quickly. He finally found peace.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 3, 2017, Original Post Date: May 3, 2017 ---
    Why do people start liking and responding here again, after a year has passed? Should I do a KAG storytime, part 3?

Sytoplasma likes this.
  13. erik102003

Yeah, yer pretty Good, i would read a whole book of these stories

Sytoplasma and Elf like this.
  14. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

MORE MORE AND MORE YOU SILLY ELF <3

Sytoplasma likes this.
  15. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I really loved the story, It gives a chilling atmosphere to the viewer, Great job, Elf :thumbs_up: (P.S I actually never knew you made a story like that, Since i literally joined KAG in December of 2016 :P)

Sytoplasma likes this.
  16. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

I still remember the circumstances of that. I couldn't sleep all night, so at 2 AM I gave up trying. I started playing KAG, did zombies and I made few screenshots. Then I thought they make a nice story. At 3 AM I started writing :D