1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Talk.

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by feet, Jun 29, 2012.

1. feet

feet Bison Rider

Each week I'll post a topic an you'll just.. discuss it. You can write about anything relevant about it from memories to stories you've read.

First topic: Cheese

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  2. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

All this rampant conversation is making my ears ache...let's see...cheese eh? Ok then, I'm heavily allergic to it. That is all.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

My girlfriend is also heavily allergic to cheese. Are you my girlfriend, Dylan?

4. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

I hate cheese you know, it dosen't taste nice as a milk :huh?:.

5. feet

feet Bison Rider

That is true (in my case)

6. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I really don't mind cheese. The more aged it is the more tastier it is.

7. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

I sincerely hope not 0.0
    I'm allergic to most dairy products except milk...no effing clue why though.

8. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

How can you hate cheese ! Cheese is just so cheesy good !

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  9. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

Its that I never taste chesse until 8 years old and I hate cheese when I first bite it YUCK X3.

10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I maybe cheese today, it takes 6 weeks to age properly though. I did it for a competition for school.

11. Money21

Money21 Shipwright

When I think of chesse I always think Im in a moon eating the moon which is cheese, but its not cheese

12. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

CAUTION: The following message may be highly offensive to people who love cheese in any way, shape, or form, or happen to work at McDonalds. Cheese-lover and McDonalds employee discretion is advised.

I don't like cheese on my hamburgers. So at McDonalds, I always order a double stack WITH NO CHEESE. I can't seem to stress it enough, because sometimes, even though I say no cheese, they still put cheese. Furthermore, the cheese at McDonalds just isn't cheese... it's orange slop they put on the patty. :( Wendy's however, does not mistreat me like McDonalds does. They actually listen when you tell them what you want.

Yess likes this.
  13. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Cheese on hamburger is not cheese, it is f**k**g derp chedar, you want to know what is cheese?
    THIS IS CHEESE :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

fromage.jpg

from-girls-2012-02.jpg

AND MC f**k**g DONALD is not about food, but about a completely mad clown raping little child.

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

So how about a new topic now?

15. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

What about the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

16. Jim_Dale

Jim_Dale Arsonist

I heard he got hooked up with Chinizz.

17. Cheese. Without cheese. The world without cheese. No cheese = N*U^&T@&F#*QP pizza. 'nuff said.

EDIT: The most horrible horror of all the horrifically horrifying horrors...DA FLEYIN SPAGEETY MONSDA!!!
    HAVSJG@&*$BRRKQN#W*(#*#T!*@WHJKA

Though seriously, it really is kinda creepy to me :(

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

OK, that's it. I'll start a new topic if feet won't. It's been well over a month.

Second Topic: PC vs X-BOX vs PS3

19. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That's a stupid topic.

PCs obviously have greater capability overall, but the varied hardware means that not all games run on every PC.
    Consoles are better for casual gamers, because it's a known fact that all games for the particular console will run on that console.
    PS3 is technically better than an Xbox, but since most developers release on both platforms, the game is at Xbox standard, unless it was developed specifically for the PS3.

Redigit likes this.
  20. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

Next Topic: Bacon. :D

:3