1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

Theoden

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by copper40, Jul 24, 2012.

1. copper40

copper40 Casual Misogynist

Server: Beo's CTF Server

Time: 10 minutes ago/B]

Evidence: Racism/Griefing

Chat Logs
    Code:
    http://pastebin.com/XKQBMDYG (Provided by Maher90, thank you.)

Comments: Theoden was becoming a really bad problem today in Beo's CTF server. He was using lots of racism, constantly spamming phrases like "I like niggers" and "I hate white people" and some players were complaining about him griefing. I haven't got a video on him, but the chat log is just crazy. The chat log is Maher90's but I'd like to thank him for the chat log. Copy that link to the address bar to check out his offence. Edit: Added my chat log too.

Attached Files:

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'd just like to make a post in Theoden's defence.

According to the chatlog, he was warned for his actions by the guard, SirLancealittle, who did exactly as I would have done as a moderator on the server. I would also like to mention that the racism that was exhibited by him, though frowned upon by myself and likely several other people, was what is generally known as common language amongst most KAG players, and considerably less vile than that which I have witnessed to come from the mouths of both copper40 and Maher90 in my time on KAG. In fact, both the players reporting Theoden provide examples within the exerpt included in the above post, along with a confession by Maher90 that he is a self-proclaimed "pro griefer".

Furthermore, in the past, whilst playing with Theoden, he has been a perfectly acceptable player, neither bad at the game nor abusive. As shown in the fairly limited evidence provided here, he appears to have been driven over the edge in this case, which is something, thought inexcusable, that I am sure that many, if not most, players have performed before. There were many situations exemplified in the chatlog that show events that may have contributed to his actions, including significant accusations of griefing from other players, seemingly often refering to the chatlogs owner, Maher90, with whom I believe trouble has been had with before.

In conclusion, I believe that though any judgement placed against Theoden is justified, the particular characters who have provided this report are neither savoury in reputation, nor pleasant ingame. Though Theoden has made a mistake in this situation, and an undoubtably significant one, those making the report are far more worthy of judgement.

Bammboo and dragon4045 like this.