1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "Thunderbluff" by Didgedy

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ni, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
  2. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Wayyyyy too stalematey. The flags are way too easily defensible, Mid will be a rat fest, the only feasible rush is ratting under their base or a long winded slow siege push. Too many trees, undeniable gold placement, with quarries a flag tower will never die. The only saving grace is that the map height isnt disgustingly high for super towers. Big no from me.

3. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I afraid that pits will lead to stalemate, still deterioration would be problematic on middle part of map, there is acces to gold but resource spread ask for some touch. Not sure about it, not really fit official but isn't completly bad, for now No from me.

4. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

This looks like another iko map for me, too easy to rat, big holes on mid side that makes pushing impossible against a tower. its a no.

5. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Yes: 0
    No: 3
    Rejected

mehwaffle10 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.