1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Title screen crashing

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Creille, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

So I haven,t add this problem ever but now With his build I get it a lot and it is pretty annoying.

I run a windows XP 2000 IBM laptop.

I start up the client, click play. Then once it's finished downloading content, it goes full size and starts loading.
    I think it always crashes as soon as it finishes as I never see the login screen. I don't get any error reports or anything. It is not that KAG folder as I have reinstalled the game and used some old folders but it still happens.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, would love some idea's on how to fix it.

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

When I sometimes join a server, it crashes and I can't load kag again like with yours.
    What I do is using nolauncher.bat and It works again.