1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Too Many Hats

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Contrary, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Category: KAG Client
    Operating system: Windows 8
    Build number: 926
    Description: I didn't think it was possible but we have too many hats. In my ghetto ass resolution all the damn hats have made it so I can't change my clan tag.
    Steps to reproduce: Go 800 x 600 res and go to settings.
    Screenshots/Videos:
    screen-13-11-01-00-44-48.png

Digger101 and Guitarman like this.
  2. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Would a temporary fix be changing the resolution then changing your clantag, then change the resolution back?

3. infinitito

infinitito Catapult Fodder

I believe grabbing ANYWHERE on that window will allow you to move it, so you can access even the very bottom on even the lowest resolution setting (which i'm using because i'm on a very old laptop away at college)

But i'm sure this might change in the future as more are added.

Fate likes this.
  4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Can we all agree that removing the horse head and diving helmet would be amazing.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No, because they were decided to be put in by the community. Specifically, this thread: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/16544/

Also @Contrary as infinitio said, you can drag the menu around (this has been in the game for like forever). You can do it with the server browser too fyi, and if you have been playing in 800x600 resolution, you should have probably done that a few times as well. Anyways, I'd consider this less of a bug and consider making the menu wider so that it fits in an 800x600 resolution a better idea and it'd end up being more of a suggestion.

6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Yeah I know :( I voted for horse head too. Worst mistake I ever made.

7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

TBH it's not such a big deal for me, I actually have a lot of pretty bad bugs that I put up with. I posted this one because it's something a lot of people will have trouble with, it should be relatively easy to fix, and I mentioned it to Geti and he told me to post about it.

BTW even when I drag the window I can't reach the clan tag stuff.

8. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

This is sorta related to this topic , i can't pick any of the end right side heads

Resolutions i've tried;
    1280x1024
    1280x720
    1280x768
    1024x768

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.