1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TowerClimb - roguelike similar to Spelunky

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Eggnogg, Aug 12, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

I picked up this gem a couple of months ago, and have been completely hooked. It's like Spelunky, except you're going up instead of down.

It's LOADS of fun, and really worth getting. Lots of replay value, and probably one of my favourite games.

2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Yeah, it's pretty boss. :D
    I bought it some months ago, too, but it hasn't updated since. I fear the worst. D:

3. Cramber

Cramber Catapult Fodder

Fear not, an update is coming soon with a bunch of new goodies as previously announced on Davioware.com. The developer (Davioware) is 100% committed to this project and is working day and night on this update and further development of the game. There is no need to fear that development of the game has lapsed or is behind schedule. Quality is the reason this game is so good and Davioware is committed to delivering a quality product for your enjoyment. You can have faith this game this game will get better and better!

4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I'm guessing you came 'specially from the Davioware forums to deliver this message? :P
    If that's the case or no, thanks for giving me hope. ^_^

Mods: BlueLuigi