1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TOWERS!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vania, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

One cata and say bye bye to your tower in 2s

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Seriously. Do you people not get it? This is a tower probably built in build 49 or 50! It's extremely old! Of course it's going to be no good now!

Hella and Hal like this.
  3. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

But we're on the internet and have a chance to call someone stupid...

Noburu likes this.
  4. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

I didn't play the game at that time :o

5. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Yeah, but that was explained previously and as you can see, the graphics are completely different.

6. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Still better than most things built these days...

GHOZT likes this.
  7. Arlus

Arlus Shopkeep Stealer

I saw it about graphics but i thought something could have been moded . Well si i can't judge that tower for that time, but what i'm sure is that it would the suck now.

8. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

Well,I actually really like the concept : even if this is an outdated necro,it can be modified easily to match today's standarts.

I hate resourse gathering - I usually rush to the front once I`ve hit 80 stone and 90 wood,make a foundation and upgrade it on the go - so this type of tower is another blueprint for me.

9. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

Bit more stone, a few archer widows, swap out most of the ladder for team bridge and the thing would be fine. People seem to neglect how useful ladder can be for archers near their vantage points, can get a much more accurate line of fire with them, I think it's load more useful then the current standard of littering places with team bridge for stealth, it's not all that stealthy anyway cos you can see when the windows opening and closing and obviously the pretty telling sign of arrows flying out the sodding thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.