1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[TR] Demo Build 2!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geti, May 11, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

What a pity. even using dedicatedserver.bat? Cause playing kag with 200/300ms of latency is shit, but you can still do some stuff. But in TR it's totally impossible, and we (me and my friends) had a lot of fun playing locally the previous demo.
    I think next time should read a little more before rushing directly to a 4pack purchase.

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

We'll be getting a supporter edition out as soon as we can following this preview with local play and one lobby for each online region (EU US AU) - at the moment we're getting the preview together asap and cutting corners to avoid even further delays. We understand this is frustrating for supporters, but bear with us while we get you some people to play with.

There will be USA servers for the next preview week after this one, this time it's in EU.

Fwiw, i've been playing with 333 ping from AU to EU, and it's playable especially as commando, medic and assault. sniper is ok but you cant hit moving targets, and engineer is totally unplayable.

Sasquash, EhRa, Noburu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Do you guys have any thoughts on using client-side hit detection for any of the weapons? One of the major drawbacks of multiplayer KAG combat is the difficulty in hitting moving targets, especially with short range melee arcs.

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not likely to happen. I'd rather have everything serverside and input lag than more things happening for the good of players who are lagging that detriment all otherplayers (clientside movement also does this).

5. TeQaS

TeQaS Haxor

How to play online?

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

7. Geti

(Downloading fresh is recommended!)

Mods: 101i, Mazey