1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

TR Twitter Previews

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geti, Mar 23, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. APSSPA

APSSPA Horde Gibber

And you can reedem the key? I purchased 2 keys and it doesn't work when I push the reedem button! I'm trying for 3 days now and nothing! I asked in the thd mail but they take long to answer.

2. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

I suppose they doesn't work yet because the game isn't released yet (it will be released in 4 days) ::):
    PS: can I get a key? ::P:

3. Yes, I assume you won't be able to redeem them until they have a product to give you in return :migrant:

darDar, blackjoker77777 and CowboyDan like this.
  4. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

TWO. MORE. DAYS. 252525252525252525252525 2525 with me my friends.
    I made this in honor of the release and stuff:
    MedicB1 Team2.png
    I call it a medic but it's up to you.​

5. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

No fkin fair, I have no acess to paypal :QQ:

6. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Is this being released on their 28th or ours?

7. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Its 28th of April in Poland, go get drunk, shot, blowed up, smashed, sniped and rekt scrubs

GreyHCK likes this.
  8. TheDirtySwine

Trench run is so fun! Definitely worth the 13 bucks! I love playing commando, I'm surprised more people arent on!

9. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Edit: Swine is an asshole.

HOW ARE YOU PLAYING IT WHERE HOW?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  10. @Anonymuse We convinced waffle we were in-game without him after you left voice chat. He seemed sad lol.

Anonymuse likes this.
  11. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

When exactly is the demo going to be released? It's 4 PM over there isn't it?

12. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It was 6am in Poland when you posted that.

RampageX and Fate like this.
  13. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

April Fools confirmed :^)

14. TBA_LordKnight

TBA_LordKnight Bison Rider

When is the full version coming out??? I couldn't find it :rollseyes:

15. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Bought 4-pack just for the sake of dat phat, wobbly, ragdoll physics I can't get enough of. Hope the full version gets released soon.

A minor question though @Geti, will the player pool be increased the same as KAG's or will it stay as 4v4? Just wondering and yeah, this definitely is an awesome game to look forward.

Geti likes this.
  16. TheDirtySwine

Geti if you don't add cosmetics I will junk punch you

17. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Lee_Shioon we probably honestly wont be going as big as KAG (though our PR guy likes saying 32 player servers, the engine really doesn't love that sort of thing and it's already chaotic with 1v1v1v1)

5v5 is the current planned team-game size. We'll adjust as needed, but as we're considering matchmaking to complement the server browser it'd be nice to have a small number of players required to have a game tbh.

@TheDirtySwine I guess I'll be wearing a box around you, haha. We have some minor things planned but A) nothing permanent per-player and B) nothing in the "actual" game to throw off class identity. Considering the heads are like 3x3 pixels there's not much room for "custom hats"

18. TheDirtySwine

Haha I wasn't thinking of custom hats but achievements or trophies instead. You better find a comfy box :rekt:

TBA_LordKnight likes this.
  19. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I guess I mistook 1v1v1v1 as 4v4 xD my bad. Well, if the game is currently planned as 5v5 and a match making implemented, doesn't that mean it will require heaps of server slots if we say there's roughly about 30 people about to play and currently in a matchmaking pool which would probably equivalent to a 32 player slot server load? (Correct me if I'm wrong, Gatu)

Geti likes this.
  20. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yep, will need more officials than for KAG for the matchmaking, but the indiv load should be lower (as they're essentially a more optimised 5v5 tdm).

The matchmaking server itself is another story, but depending on how it plays out shouldn't be too crazy; a 32p server in TR should be lighter than in KAG, as the blobs are more optimised and there's less going on in general (no materials, buildings, blob spam siege engines and structures, we use the tilemap for more stuff, not as many tiles are destructible, no complicated collisions or big shapes, etc). We'll play it by ear but currently the biggest performance issues are particle spam and image loading mid-game rather than precaching, haha.

Good question.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Lee_Shioon like this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey