1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Transformice

Discussion in 'Other games' started by HODOR, Jul 1, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. HODOR

HODOR Guest

In this free mulplayer Flash sensation, you control a mouse whose goal is to try and return with the cheese faster than all of the other mice. You are assisted by a (point based) Shaman, who has the ability to summon various physics-based objects to help the mice get the cheese and get back safely.

Mix this with numerous fun glitches, and shaman trolls and you get pure and utter chaos. With 110 official maps and an uncountable number of user-designed levels, as many as 100 psychotic mice bent on getting the cheese first, and Shamans who have no idea what they are doing the game quickly turns into a hilarious and unpredictable mice frenzy.

[​IMG]
    Elevators!

[​IMG]
    Failships!

[​IMG]
    Da-da-dance!

[​IMG]
    Who didn't see that coming

2. VadimRus

VadimRus Guest

Yes, some times i play this game. this is a online sandbox. It's realy fan and hard.

3. HODOR

HODOR Guest

I don't find it that hard actually...

edit: well maybe it is a little hard to find it hard when you've played almost an year of it :DDD

4. VadimRus

VadimRus Guest

i mean the game have diferent tricks for mouces (wall jump, double jums etc) Some times you cant do this, because you dont wnow how) some tricks come with time, and in general, there should be well aware gaming physics to understand the various tricks)

5. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Nobody builds elevators anymore and it makes me sad.

Mods: BlueLuigi