1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Traveling through tunnels with keg!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by hugio88, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hugio88

hugio88 I am the king of KAG! Donator

Hai there!

Category: Kag Client
    Operating system: Windows
    Build number: 1057, version 0.97
    Description: I have seen that some server have a block that you cannot travel with a keg or a mine in your hand. So the bug is that you can still travel with a keg/mine while it isnt allowed/blocked...
    Steps to reproduce: Now if you press really fast E and mouse click at the same time, it will still work/travel.

2. kodysch

kodysch Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

yup have done it before. Personally don't think you should be able to travel through tunnels with stuff in your hands, flag included.

Apronymous likes this.
  3. hugio88

Especially with the flag, that's making it so easy to win ::(:

4. Jepton

Jepton Shipwright

Of course, when there is only one other tunnel to travel to, you can do It whenever.

5. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Yup, so this is clearly a bug. Why should traveling across the map with a keg be easy until some idiot builds a tunnel somewhere in between? It's the travel menu that bars movement (except with the flag, for some reason).

6. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Yeah I think u should only be able to travel with a keg only if u have 2 halls but if u can just be transporting kegs instantly to the battlefield is op:shad:

7. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

It very might well be a clicking bug as said above. The click won't register when you hold a keg.
    Doesn't make much sense if you can travel between two tunnels but not three.
    I personally don't see using the "bug" where you exploit tunnel lag all that bad.

I think the original travel menu bug originates somewhere with the fact that you can attack (rmb) while holding a keg. (you still can attack but that's another bug) And rmb is the same key to travel.

8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Not only, if you're fast enough ( I think it's about 1 tick, so 1/30 = 0.03sec, i'm a bit impressed of the results but seems to be that ) you can do that. I need 20~ tries to do it.

9. hugio88

20? i can easily do it in 5 tries...

10. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

UHM WHY IS EVERY S A :shad: HELP ME!?!??!?!?!

11. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Fixed in the latest patch. Locked & moved. (Any problems send me a PM)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.