1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run Trench Run Build 10 – Engineer tweaks, coin changes, more costumes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MM, Feb 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

At last some practical improvement :rollseyes:
    Bravo

2. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Fingers crossed, haha

Sort of. the croc in particular is different, but they all interact differently with their toys and we're talking about some more interactions too (eg cat likes ferns, cactus pops basketball, dog chases cat, other pets scared of croc, parrot teases other players) - they should all have something unique about them, but how much we continue to flesh it out will depend on interest.

The commando can also disarm remote bombs (@franek123) so they should be a little less doomed vs demolitions.
    I'm looking at making more maps in the next week as well as more costumes to help flesh out the actual game content. I understand the concerns about practicality given all the "extra crap" being worked on but we also need that crap for people to have something to work towards!