1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog Trench Run Trench Run Free Preview 2!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Nov 27, 2015.

1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Mmm. Where the hell is everyone? I managed to grab some not-terrible free wifi and the test server is, well, empty. :<

PUNK123 likes this.
  2. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

I don't know if that is related, but AFAIK, OS X requires the rendering thread to be the main thread. May it be related?

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@AsuMagic Shouldn't be, most OSes require that and we dont spawn extra threads often at all (KAG is largely single-threaded, with a few utility threads to handle things like networking)

@FuzzyBlueBaron yep, was dead quiet this time around. We'll chalk it up to bad timing, broken medic and not enough new stuff to pull people in but it's definitely shifted our focus off the free version.

Asu likes this.