1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Trench Run music sounds great with Crypt of the Necrodancer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mazey, Sep 10, 2015.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Tried playing Crypt with TR music, sounded pretty damn good, would've included more tunes but the beats were really off (1min song with one steps every 5 seconds doesn't really work haha), might do some more later when I feel like manually setting up the beats.

Also lol @ "mlg pro skills" but I didn't want to be silent the entire time haha.

TR HYPE

2. You know what else sounds good with NecroDancer...? The NecroDancer music.

How do you get that to work anyways?

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

It allows you to play using your own choice of music (was still kinda buggy last time I tried though; I assume that's improved by now?).

4. Kinpump

Kinpump Music Guy THD Team Donator

Haha, pretty fun! Didn't know that game before :)
    Glad you like the music!

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Love the tunes, favorite is def mainmenu2, scores long is great too

edit: also the theme song is great when just doing stuff, played it for a few hours yesterday on yt on repeat, 124 repeats IIRC

Kinpump likes this.
  6. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I tried to set up custom music a while ago but it didn't work, this looks good though.

7. Mazey

For main lobby anything is fine, just go to settings and do free-movement in lobby/menu or whatever it's called.
    If music has fucked up beats just go to http://necrodancer.eviltroopa.com/ select tempo based after adding your music file and do 120-130 and offset 1, export and put the txt and the mp3 in custom music folder in your Crypt folder.

Mods: 101i, Mazey