1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Devlog Trench Run Trench Run Supporter Build Pilot

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

rofl why is the download link in an e-mail? I just spent like 10 minutes looking for it.

bru-jaz likes this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Agreed. Download link should at least be in your panel or something.

Noburu, toffie0, EhRa and 1 other person like this.
  3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Yep for me who didn't actually buy the game myself (got given the key), I couldn't find it until I found mazeys Reddit post. As people above said, it should've been added to your login panel.

4. CowboyDan

CowboyDan Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

The scoreboards in the lobby need to be fixed. You can only see the casuals and not the "ball is life"ers like me and Cuffs

PUNK123, EhRa and Noburu like this.
  5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I bet MM got the sort around the wrong way on the basketball/etc lists, will be fixed next version :) Links will be more accessible once we pick up more steam with it. For now it was enough of a struggle to get the site updated last minute.

EhRa and AmestriStephen like this.
  6. bru-jaz

bru-jaz Haxor

@Furai could you add to the OP, for those who bought the game time ago, that you recieve the download link in the email. Because I always read the updates carefully and it even looks funny that the post itself request to do so
    without leaving clear how to actually obtain the game.
    That info would be useful specially when you did not even get any mail, in wich case i found i must download the game that way by reading the comments :/
    sorry if i look silly

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    EhRa likes this.
  7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I generally write the log posts :) Furai posted it here because I was already at a new years party as they were launching it. I wasn't aware that they were going to remove the direct download link from the site, which is why it's not in the post. I can add it to the OP here.

bru-jaz and EhRa like this.
  8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

misspelled amazing in tag; #blamefurai.

9. GreyHCK

GreyHCK Shark Slayer

idk why but i went local with bots and this happened:
    Immagine.png
    a truck came as usual from right side to left side of the screen, it started raining alligators and there weren't any players or bots...

here the unnecessarily censored version:

unnecessary.png

edit: it went back to normal on second try after i closed and opened again the game

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
  10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Alligators aren't child-friendly, yo! There's nothing unnecessary about those censor bars.

bru-jaz, Asu, blackjoker77777 and 2 others like this.
  11. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

Will emotes eventually be re-added?

12. Geti

This is a bug that I'm totally at a loss for. I've seen it a couple of times but haven't got a good way to reproduce it. Looks like maybe the blob config cache has something terrible happen to it.

Maybe; I think they're really useful for short term communication but they cause the game to be really hard to "read" visually...

MadRaccoon likes this.
  13. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

They might be nice inside of the lobby at the very least. I don't think it is a very good idea to add it into skirmish/run

Geti and MadRaccoon like this.