1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US Trumbles

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by Trumbles, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

• Which continent are you from?
    North America, Canada to be specific.
    • How often do you play?
    Daily, usually.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
    Usually EU hours, so 10am-2pm UTC-5:00, also sometimes during NA prime time.
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Yes, I used to be an admin years ago. I can't remember much detail, but I'm generally fair and prefer to mute before kicking, and warn+kick griefers a few times before outright banning. I'm rusty on admin permissions so I'll have to brush over that again.
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
    I'm sure a few people might post.
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I should become an admin because I am active and genuinely care about the game. I'm a good admin because I'm fair about when I use my privileges.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I like to play during EU hours and NA hours, so I can admin for both regions
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    Trumbles#4517 , tag is currently Mildly Festive Trumbles

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    Magmus, SirSalami and Ni like this.
  2. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Hey Trumbles. As it seems you've been away for some time, we will be closing this application. If/when you do return, please feel free to contact Ni or I if you would still like to contribute. Thanks! Closing thread.

Ni likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.