1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Accepted "twinlakes" by Redshadow6

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Map name: twinlakes
    redshadow6_twinlakes.png
    ndvps4I.png
    Thread: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/redshadow6_twinlakes.28046/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 16, 2019 ---
    Needs better bedrock placement on map sides, flags and tent placement is good, I think it's good. What else, we have lakes, a bit higher sky would be nice addition, middle mid seems like it will be full of door-fighting but my map have same thing and was accepted soo I can't whining about it. I say yes if improvements will be done or red says we can do it.

2. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Agrees that it need better bedrock on sides, and below tent is just dirt, so bedrock could be raised a bit there aswell. I like the mid, looks like a door fighting map indeed but I dont see that as a problem, there are not much maps like that. The sky height seems fine for me but a bit higher is fine. I say yes IF we/red add more bedrock on the map and maybe the sky.

3. Ferrezinhre

can't reach red soo redshadow6_twinlakes.png , yes

4. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Oh yeah, I like it more like that. Yes for the changed one.

5. Ferrezinhre

Moving to accepted.

6. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I worry that the flags are a bit close to spawn, especially the bottom one. Mid is also a bit claustrophobic, it's very easy to lockdown. It'd help to trim down the dirt and backwall a bit. It's acceptable as is but could be better.

7. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Do you want to make changes?

8. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

I mean yeah I think it might be worth talking to red if possible but if we cant get a hold of them, I dont want to tweak too much. Id consider thinning the dirt and backwall to make the map a bit more open and maybe something about the flags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.