1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF Two Islands [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by ffsff, Aug 8, 2016.

1. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

Map name: TwoIslands
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Yes
    Special features: Two secluded islands separated by a medium body of water. Tunnels within the islands provide access to resources without having to dig for ages. Plus, half of the vehicles in kag can finally be put to use.
    Map:
    TwoIslands.png

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

One word; Water. Also promotes tunneling underneath, but would actually be a good addition to the map pool.

3. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Dragging things across a lake is the worst thing ever. And believe it or not pubs usually do not have the coordination to be in a boat while a flag carrier runs into it to escape. Water is considered cancer by the community for a reason, though id love to be proved wrong.

blackjoker77777 likes this.
  4. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

Tbh I like this map a lot, the boats are not used very much at all, this map will promote the use of them and we can have pirate wars! :skull:

5. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

I have been craving actual water wars and not just the small pool that a dinghy belongs in.

Magmus and Alpha-Penguin like this.
  6. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Ever since the trampoline nerf i despise water now. R.I.P super fast trampoline surfing kills.:QQ: Those fast water skips use to be awesome.

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Rejected; too much water. I accepted your other map with water as I agree with adding a water map to the map pool, but that's enough plain watermid maps.

8. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

Addiction. Must. Control.