1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ultra Fast Bans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fenex, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenex

Fenex Builder Stabber

Today on a server i was mining a tunnel using explosives and when i did it killed someone even though i said run before it went off later the guy got mad and tried to ban me and the people who saw it did too and i was banned without being able to explain myself properly. Whether you think should have been banned or not i think we need to make it possible for people to explain before being banned because i see people just go with the flow even thought they never saw the person do what they did or didn't do. Please give feed back on an idea or what you think

Frost Fenex

2. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

Wait, you got kickvoted from a server for killing someone with a keg? I don't think it matters much, and if they would kick you for that, you probably don't want to be in a game with them.

Apronymous likes this.
  3. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Go to the appropriate server thread if you want to complain about bans. This is being locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.