1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Um... how do you do this?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by YoungBL, Dec 23, 2012.

1. YoungBL

YoungBL Reigning Supreme Donator

How do you put both time and points?! = something.png

I tried putting the points higher but i don't know how?! But i know how to put the number higher but not the point!
    So how to you put both?! :huh?:

2. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Bro, please give a little bit more details next time. And lets use the terms that KAG players mostly using to avoid misunderstanding.

According to your picture, the yellow number represent for lives/units/tickets.
    1. To set the amount of lives, you have to go to KAG folder or right click on KAG launcher, then click "properties", then "open file location".
    2. Open "Base" folder
    3. Open "Rules" folder
    4. You will a bunch of folders of different game modes
    5. Click on the mode that you want to change the lives on
    6. Open "team1.cfg". If you can't open it, right click, then "open with..", then choose "notepad" (recommended).
    7. In the line that say "unit_count = #", set the number to the amount of lives you like then click save. For example, I want to have 10 unit, I will do "unit_count = 10"
    8. Do the same thing with "team2.cfg"
    9. If you want to set the time, do the same as step 5
    10. This time, open the "gamemode.cfg" file
    11. Look for the line that says "match_time_override =#"
    12. Set the number to the time you want. For example, I want my game to last 2 minutes, so I will put "match_time_override = 2"
    Hope this answer your question =)

Edited 2 times

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

4. Not text files, .cfg files.
    10. `gamemode.cfg`
    Open them with text editor (notpad, notepad++ with kag theme, etc.)

4. YoungBL

YoungBL Reigning Supreme Donator

Thanks! :)

Beepo likes this.