1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unable to create threads

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Jamburglar, Jan 1, 2012.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. Jamburglar

Jamburglar Horde Gibber

Okay, well I can't make a thread about this by myself so I am just going to have to post it here. I tried to post it in the most relevant thread I could, and this falls under the forum error category.

For some reason, I am unable to create a thread on the forum. When going to make one, all I can add is a title and a poll question, but no actual message. Unfortunately you need a message in order to even create a thread. Obviously I can still post message replies in other threads. If anyone has any idea what is wrong and could help me, that would be great. Thanks.

*EDIT*
    For some reason is allows me to post on Chrome but not Firefox.

2. dnmr

dnmr Ministry of ban Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Post split from "Forum login bug".

Jamburglar, can you provide a screenshot of how the posting interface looks when you try to create a new thread? Also, what firefox version are you using?

3. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

I had this problem before as well and i was using Firefox but i fixed it by using chrome

4. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

Go to your "Preferences" in the forum menu. and choose the "Xenblue pro dark" style. The other one, xenFracture, is bugged (on firefox at least).

Noburu likes this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97