1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Under Siege! (Premium only gamemode)

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by TheWhiteKnight, Apr 8, 2013.

1. TheWhiteKnight

TheWhiteKnight Ballista Bolt Thrower

Basic idea:
    Premade castle in the middle blue tent inside.
    red tents on the ends of both sides of the map. (tents are inside a base with BOTH arrow workshop and bomb workshop)
    unlimited spawns on red.
    30 spawns on blue.
    red can only be knight & archer.
    blue can only be builder . (EDIT: Builders have access to wooden blocks and ALL workshops ;))
    game time: 15 minutes.
    The doors of the castle are made with team doors to allow knights to break in. (EDIT: there is/should be a backup/last stand tower behind the big ones.
    There is a mine & trees in the castle for resources (there is some gold in the mine).
    Blue wins when time runs out.
    Red wins when blue team is killed.
    I expect you to come with great maps so please post your maps down below :) (i dunno how to make them :QQ: + i dont have access to kag)

2. Shadza

Shadza Knightmare Donator

Maybe give builders one abilities like make them faster . It`ll be helpful. If red team enter the castel they`ll have no chance.Think about consequences of this gamemode.

Eterion, DobryMurzyn and Domis like this.
  3. LadyHawk

LadyHawk Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Isn't there a gamemode exactly like this called... Attack/Defense?Edit: Rayne had an attack/defense like yours.

Bammboo and arcanecat like this.
  4. TheWhiteKnight

I didnt notice rayne gamemode, i apologise for any copyrighted text :oops:

EDIT: i will consider making this gamemode more unique (im sure thats how you spell it :P)

5. Dovydas

Dovydas Shopkeep Stealer

I think builder should have some advantage (more health?) or access to knight aswell

6. TheWhiteKnight

Builder has the advantages of being in a base which the red team does not
    builder also has the advantage of being able to craft stuff like kegs and boulders
    thats why i tried to even it out with red having unlimited spawns