1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rejected "underground_world" by GoldyXEN

Discussion in 'CTF' started by Ferrezinhre, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferrezinhre

Ferrezinhre Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

2. Ferrezinhre

Samll map that have too much resources, gold position is bad and digging to it will heavily deteriorate ground, thatnks to dirt background after short time teams end with huge fortifications that will lead to stalemate. Map for modded server, iko or something else but not off. No.

3. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Resource spread is bad and that dirt backwall everywhere is big cancer, flags too close to tent, the lake don't feels like it exists for a reason, would just make going the lower path frustanting. Basically iko map. Its a no.
    Although I will say that I feel that the map would be better without the backwall, without the lake (or tweaked) and better resource spread. These are big changes so I think Goldy would need to do it, and I am not 100% sure that it would turn into a good map, so I'm not sure if its worth to contact Goldy to change it entirely just to be rejected afterwards.

4. Ferrezinhre

Rejected.

5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.