1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Unofficial Multiplayer zombies release

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaoticredux, Mar 30, 2012.

1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

To say there is no way is wrong, however I do doubt that they are the root of the problem, it could be an increased load on the master server with more recent changes that are effecting it and thus all servers.

2. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

But lag and such have been increased drastically since build 345.
    </br>--- merged: Apr 9, 2012 12:02 AM ---</br>
    Just, if anyone's still reading this... Official Zombie Multiplayer will be released next week. Probably somewhere Sunday 15/04.

3. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

And bugs. Don't forget the bugs.
    But yeah. I don't blame Zombies, I blame Build 345.

You should have seen my reaction...

4. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah... T_T it was a sad, sad day...
    And build 353 isn't that much better, BUT! it doesn't crash as much anymore. :)

I wish I did :D We all are looking forward to it ;)

5. nzrock

nzrock Shipwright

You guys are talking about this mod right?

6. Chaoticredux

Chaoticredux Shopkeep Stealer

No

7. DrZaloski

DrZaloski Shopkeep Stealer

So far, I personally love the experimental mode, because it really fits in with KAGs overly team-work based gameplay perfectly. It's compelling to go save a teammate from death by zombies, it's also heart wrenching when someone goes out to save you only to die him/herself. For the lives things, I think that: A) the fallen player should turn over to a zombie, much like Garry's Mod zombie survival, and try to murder their fellow teammate, or maybe even help, and because a zombie with a heart (aw)! or B) that migrants let a random player play instead of granting the player that claims him an extra life. If all players are alive, they become an NPC, but is immediately transferred to a fallen player if someone is killed.