1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

update help

Discussion in 'General Help' started by kaggit, Dec 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

Hi,

lately i have been wondering why KAG hasn't been updated, then i went on the forum and turns out, KAG has been updated,
    im just WAY out of date!

im trying to update but i don't have any idea how.

can someone tell me please? (i think im in classic o.- )

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hiya, if this is for classic you've posted in the wrong section!!! but that's okay, I've moved it to classic help for you.

Now onto your issue. This is a common problem for classic, the simple method of fixing it, is navigating to where you installed KAG - Most of the time it's found here: C:\Users\%username%\KAG\ (if on windows) if you're on linux, it is where ever you extracted the zip file.

Once you've found where KAG is installed, you need to open the directory, and find the App folder: KAG/App
    Inside App, there is a file called version.txt - if you delete this file and launch the game again, it should detect what files are out of date and update your game. The same goes for the Steam released version of KAG, just by deleting version.txt the game will be forced to run the update check again.

Good luck!

3. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.