1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Updating

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Bunnyninja, May 18, 2012.

1. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

When i updated KAG and after i pressed play it just had a black screen, then i re-installed it but still black screen. What do i do?

2. Coldkenny

Coldkenny Drill Rusher

When you press twice on kag icon, change resolution to change it press "setup" if it won't work try it without full screen.

Hope that helps

3. Bunnyninja

Bunnyninja Bison Rider

thank for the information

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Kag has animals in the 'actors' folder, none of these are officially in-game, some have been modded in though, if you are referring to that?

5. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Oh, haha, you bought the game and are expecting a special update for gold, well,
    the game you download as a free member is the same as a gold member, there is no extra download.
    You get extra features still.
    The gold stuff is just restricted to non-gold players.

So basically, you already have it, just when you hadn't bought the game you didn't have access, to say editor because you hadn't payed.

Off topic~Congrats on grabbing a copy of KAG-Gold, hope you have fun!

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

KAG doesn't update in the same way that a game like Minecraft does between its premium and free version at this stage; rather, it is all included in the single client. To access it, you need to make your account premium, which I assume you have, through entering the code that you should have received in an email onto the KAG2d site.

Once you've done that, you'll be able to access things in KAG, such as zombie fortress, premium servers and the editor in single player, although since not all features have been implemented yet, and the game is a fair distance from completion, there are no animals as of now.

7. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

can you please provide more information?
    What doesn't work? Zombies? joining gold servers? changing your head?

8. SinZero

SinZero Haxor

If your talking about the new animals, they're not yet implemented but they are in the 'actors' folder.

The new gamemodes are yet to be implemented, same with the siege weapons and fire. I'm pretty sure the Overworld will be the last thing they'll do.

9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Rayne likes this.