1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

US server down?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by abobrg, Jun 23, 2016.

Mods: 101i, Mazey
  1. abobrg

abobrg Builder Stabber

When I log into the US online its need fetches the data of how many people played today etc.
    The trucks never got to games.
    The only one that works is EU and it uploads everything and allows you to play with bots.
    Is everyone having the same experience?

2. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

yep
    [​IMG]
    ill notify the devs about it. they will probably see this post as well

toffie0 likes this.
  3. abobrg

abobrg Builder Stabber

Thanks Makmoud

4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Restarted all the servers just in case. Something is wrong with all of that. @jrgp @Geti

5. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

Only aus server is up but thenks you that one is up @Furai :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

@Furai , both US and EU servers are down.

7. PussyDestroyer

PussyDestroyer Bison Rider

All servers are down ;_;

8. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

USA has been down for quite some time as it's meant to be migrated the server that the release version of TR knows about, but seemingly hasn't been properly. We've been having issues with the regions periodically going down as well (they should be fixed in AU in particular, as well as the "new USA region" which you cant connect to yet. It's ongoing in EU and we're working on a fix there, but there's more than one fire to put out at the moment and TR is pretty low on the priority scale.

From @jrgp, i'll let him add more if he wants:
    -> looks like the attackers have moved on from the site infrastructure to game servers. "yay"

9. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Question, if the Offical servers are down, could we host are own servers so players can play on it.

Since, i got a server up for TR right now, but its now showing up on the list.

10. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Not in the current build. This is planned for the next or build of TR or the one after (depends how soon/late the build server is working again).

Plan is to have the dedicated server (finally) released + make at least skirmish work with it (run still needs class select) + bring back the community server list.

PussyDestroyer and Vamist like this.
Mods: 101i, Mazey