1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Vans' KAG Servers!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by an_obamanation, Jul 15, 2016.

1. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Vans' Factions
    Host
    : @Suprejso
    Co-Host: Me, AKA Terri.
    Max players: Fifty
    Gamemode: Factions
    Mods: Factions
    Global Moderation: On
    Ping Limit: 450
    Version of KAG: Release or "Beta"
    Rules: (No griefing, No hacking, No teamkilling, No spamming, No impersonation unless the person doesn't mind).
    Admins: @Suprejso (Vans), @an_obamanation (Terri), @king-george, littelb13, @Olimarrex , @AgentHightower

My steam account

Vans' steam account

If you would like to appeal a ban, apply for an admin spot/VIP spot, or just need to talk to us about concerns of yours, contact me or Vans through steam or the forums. (If on the forums we'd prefer a private conversation.)

We are loose people, as such some settings/information will most likely change at different points in time (Most likely Mods/Gamemodes). I will edit this thread accordingly to changes as soon as I can.

Q: How much information do I need for a report on a player to be considered valid?
    A: Nothing less than chat logs, I don't accept stories as they can be made up.
    Q: How long do you ban people for offenses?
    A: This depends on severity and the person in question handling the issue.
    Q: The server crashed, Why isn't it up yet!?
    A: Me or Vans may not know about said crash, and thus may not have acted upon it yet. Patience is a virtue
    Q: I saw an admin being abusive, what do I do!?
    A: Treat it like a report, contact me or Vans about the person and we'll deal with it.
    Q: I keep getting ping banned but I wanna play, what do I do?
    A: Contact me or vans, if we are up to it we will raise our maxping limit temporarily to allow you to play for a while.
    Q: You're not responding to me! Why!?
    A: Be patient, We could be asleep, We could be eating, We could be on vacation, We could be with family, We could be working. At any rate, we'll respond to you eventually.
    Q: Is your server Dedicated or does it use a hosting website
    A: Hosting website

Hope you enjoy the servers! :D[/USER]​

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Chatlogs can be confirmed by the host if they check their logs and at the very least you can deal with spamming. I understand if you as an admin cant but if it becomes a problem your host should fix it.

3. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

I convinced Vans to use gshost for hosting so now I can check console logs. This means we'll now accept chatlogs as evidence for banning if your story adds up with our server's logs.