1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Variation for Siege weapon firing angles

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by tru0067, Mar 1, 2015.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Catapults and Ballistas that are not level currently fire at exactly the same angle as one that is level. I suggest that siege vehicles that are not level (whether intentionally or not) fire at an angle relative to the angle of the siege weapon itself. This would add an extra level to siege weapons, especially catapults, as you would be able to use them in more diverse situations, to fire yourself almost straight up to get over a tall tower perhaps. This would add an extra level to siege weaponry as you could vary your catapult's angle to fit the distance and height you want to achieve. You would also be able sabotage an enemy's catapult by tipping it over.

hierbo, makmoud98, Fernegulus and 5 others like this.
  2. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

I think it's considered a bug and also it's an easy to fix one. I'm pretty sure (not 100% tho) that someone was working on it (@makmoud98?). Hopefully we can get Geti to implement it in the next build.

3. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

In any case; fixed it in a few seconds. Seems as if it could be overpowered, yet fun and awesome too.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    hierbo, NinjaCell, makmoud98 and 4 others like this.
  4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yeah it was done intentionally but what the heck we can try it for a build, see if we get more forward siege or something.

5. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

Thanks for the quick replies <3

6. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

Can we get Cool hydraulics and make it have a cool noise like a bus

SirDangalang likes this.
  7. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

u wot m9

8. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator