1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Vikings!

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by dekkerdave, Sep 30, 2011.

?

Worth of finnishing the rest?

1. Yarp!

98.8%
  2. Narp!

1.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Just had a crazy idea.. Make them kick instead of poking with an axe :D

Eric likes this.
  2. unwoundpath

unwoundpath Arsonist

This. VIKING KICK! (to the area)

3. Hallic

Hallic Haxor

I love these so much, if they ever get added in a mod or just in the game would totally awsome of epic awsomeness

4. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

The red team viking haves a black beard , and when i add him to sprites folder , it haves orange one :| Idk why

5. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

...that's because these mods are for a long-outdated version of KAG. I remember back when that was the main version, and I had Vikings fighting Spartans and it was epic. However, that doesn't work anymore.

(It could be made to work if someone did a lot of editing of the mod, though...)

Noburu likes this.
  6. OptimusLime

OptimusLime Shopkeep Stealer

Yeah, it was better when team two wasn't just a color swap :C

7. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

Aw man thats sad :(
    Pretty stupid , the devs should fix it :(

8. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

"fix it"? No. These were community-made mods that worked with an older, simpler form of KAG. It's become more complex since then, and improved. The complexity makes old mods incompatible, but it's not something that really needs fixing. @_@

Rayne, Contrary and Noburu like this.
  9. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

I thing that community needs to update those modes , cause still , the game would be a lot interesting if you could see Orcs fighting Vikings or something , not only red wearing vikings vs blue wearing ones :| I think lots of people would agree with me :|

10. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It is up to the original makers to update these. Send one of them a PM and ask them to update it.

11. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

It is possible to fix what you guys are asking for but only serverside as I know it, it has to do wit color palettes and such, can be an annoying update, can be a good one, depends on how you see it, but I believe you could update your colorpalette to add the beard colors and they will change over to the same color equivalent shown near it in red, however I have not played around with the team color file enough to actually know if this will work.

12. Hallic

Hallic Haxor

obvious this is very cool. wouldn't best to wait a bit until KAG is in a more final state and then look into renewing it as a mod?

13. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

Yeah , this would be logic , cause zombies are out in 2 days , so lets just wait :)

14. Semi

Semi Everypony Donator

Looks good O:!

15. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Again, this is 4 months old and entirely incompatible with the current version of KAG.

Noburu and Rayne like this.
  16. D0VAHKIIN

D0VAHKIIN Shipwright

It works great for me dude :| Check out my Nordic Frosty Pack. It includes vikings. Sure , they look blured but they does the job :|

17. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Unless you edit it there will be overlap in heads that will cause quite the bit of strangeness actually.

18. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Okay enough bumping an old dead post. PM the OP and ask him to update it if you want. Locking until/unless OP wants it unlocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.