1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Voting

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by AJFaas, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. AJFaas

AJFaas Base Burner
    1. supr sekrit cln [skrt]

I went to a TTH server today and I was disgusted by the amount of people who vote because theyre losing or are just doing it just because they find it funny. Also the amount that just vote positive without using a single braincell staggers me. Its pathetic and this shows that the voting system doesnt work. I have suggestion to bring this to the right direction, I think.

DONT allow people to vote after they switch teams. This prevents angry people changing teams to vote kick people they dont like, and switch back imediately afterwards.

I didnt think this thruugh so it might be a flawed solution, but just know that the voting system is really bad.

2. Well their is not much you can do about the idiots in KAG

I'd love to give you my ideas but they all have flaws

3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Maybe have a timer after you switch teams before voting? I don't really get the point, people will still troll vote if they want.

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Pizza and Dargona1018 like this.
Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.