1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Warcrime (▵Outlaw▵) [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Warcrime, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Warcrime

Warcrime Shark Slayer

• Which continent are you from?
    Australia
    • How often do you play?
    3-4 times a week excepting work/life obligations, usually from 12pm until 8 or 10.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
    [UTC +10]
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    Aside from some minor experience hosting and moderating in other games, I have not been an admin on KAG except for testing in some small servers. I have a few friends who are admins on here, so I’ll know who to go to if I have any questions.
    Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    o If so, ask them to post here

@toffie0
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    The main reason I stay with the community is for both chill times and cool dudes. I’ve gotten to know a lot of people over the past 3 years and it is important to me that the experience for other people is as fun and fair as I’ve had it on the AUS scene.
    I’ve been in a few situations on both third party and official servers where griefing or rulebreaking has occurred. In a few situations where admins weren’t present on a RP server (Aphelion’s), I have documented evidence for a group report (before my forum account) or reported it to the in-game admin when they were next online.
    I’ve got enough experience with the game to know where and when something could go wrong, and the responsibility to work with other admins to solve problems when they come up.
    As for myself, I’m friendly, and I try to keep it chill and level. If the games are good and the players are having fun, it all travels well with me.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Bought the game back at the start of 2014, logged about 839 hours.
    I am currently 20yrs old.
    I don’t tend to keep a very strong forum presence, but I keep an eye on any matters that concern me or friends.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    ▵Outlaw▵#5720​

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Has proved himself to be a decent and honest fella. +1

3. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

+1 Really awesome guy who has been part of the community, Again, haven't seen him lose his cool once and can think outside the box as well as logically.

4. AvadaKedav

AvadaKedav Bison Rider Staff Alumni Donator

+1 always cool and calm

5. +1. He is very active, he is cool headed and resolves any problems he has calmly and respectfully; i see him as someone who will do well as an admin, despite the lack of admin experience, and can see him as an admin that the community will love.

6. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Out of all the people applying for Australia I think outlaw's definitely one of the most qualified. He's engaged with the community, a friendly guy to chat with, and above all a responsible and reasonable chap. I'd implore those making the decisions to pick him since I honestly wouldn't want anyone else to have the role. +1, lot of respect for this dude.

7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.