1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Water Bomb Insta Kill Suicide (not sure if a bug)

Discussion in 'Archive' started by xRPEx, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Not sure if it's a bug so I'm not using the format, but anyways, just light a water bomb and put it in your inventory and it kills you like a normal bomb does. Kinda weird, considering how water just makes you implode.

2. austinthus

austinthus Horde Gibber

Yes, this is a very weird bug/feature. First off, there really is no logic behind lighting glass and making it explode, much less eating it, and then having it destroy you from the inside out. This should be fixed/clarified.

3. crackwise

crackwise Shipwright

I am assuming in this case when you put stuff back in your inventory you actually don't put them in your inventory but rather stick these things somewhere a bit below, somewhere like up your arse :D In that case an exploding glass thing killing you actually makes sense!

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

i dont believe that it is a feature.. i think this happened because the waterbomb code in the the same place as the regular bomb code

6. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

i'm not sure you're that smart if you put a lit anything inside your backpack on purpose, so i can't really see it as a huge bug that needs to be fixed.

Apronymous likes this.
  7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Duplicate, like Jlordo basically posted @ up.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.