1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ways to defend against zombies:

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gofio, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

crap, acidentally pressed post thread...
    i wasn't ready yet!

First, this thread is serious, no stuff like:
    :B):
    :castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::skeleton:
    remember! we want zombies, not trolls!

If you have a good way to defend against them,
    Please make a screenshot, or create an example with KAG-icons and smilies.
    Use :bow:, :hammer:, and :sword: for archers, builders and knights if there should be people of certain classes guarding a base or tower, and, if needed, tell us why that is important or usefull.

My favorite base:

:castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::castle_wall: this is the part with the "base"
    :castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::castle_wall: your only problem will be the wraiths,
    :castle_wall::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge::bridge::castle_wall: but with enough resources, you will be able to repair it often.
    :castle_wall::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::blank::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::blank::b_shop::blank::blank::quarters::blank::blank::a_shop::blank::castle_wall:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::bridge::door::bridge::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :blank::blank::blank::blank::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg:
    :blank::blank::blank::blank::castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg: this is to keep the base floating.
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt: a nice, deep, pit.
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt: the zombies fall in, and dont get out.
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt: snipe them all down every day, so that they dont pile up.
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt: and if you have time left, make the pit as deep as possible,
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt: then bomb away the bedrock! congratulations, you're invincible!
    :dirt::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt_bg::dirt::dirt::dirt:
    :down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:

2. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Aren't there enough threads like this already..?

3. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

?
    I searched for them, but I haven't found one.
    zombie defence gave me five or six results, two about real life,
    one was locked, because there already was a thread on it, which was not viewable,
    and the other three I can't remember.

4. Monsteri

Then search better. I've ran through at least 5 threads like this in these forums before.

5. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

alright, I'll search one more time,
    but if that doesn't give me any threads I'll continue making this one, alright?
    which words should I use?

6. Monsteri

Meh I didn't find any good threads, some must've been deleted for some reason.

Anyways, your building has a few flaws:
    • Wraiths will very likely blow it up in no time; you can only shoot downwards without exiting the fort
    • It takes a shitton of arrows to actually kill the normal zombies, so you'll run out of money quickly
    • If a Z-knight gets up to the pillar, you're screwed
    • I assume you'd want to make a pathway back up for yourself..
    • A deep pit is very time-consuming to make and you'll likely hit a dungeon before getting too deep
    • You can't jump on the drawbridge, and what is it used for anyway?
    I understand if this is just a concept, but still, meh.

7. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I think you'll find, Gofio, that all the good threads are in the Premium Only forum, which you don't have access to as a non-premium. The next question is, how were you playing zombies...
    ._.

Maverick, Monsteri and Kouji like this.
  8. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

WHAT!? i keep getting problems with it...
    i have gold, but it doesnt show...

9. silvershade10

silvershade10 Builder Stabber

Where is the premium thing I am premium but can't find it help

10. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

You mean your name turning gold?

Also, next time, please look around on the forums if there isn't a post already.
    And also, please next time post in the help section of the forum.

Beef likes this.