1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

We don't like you because of your ping.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FearSome, Oct 14, 2013.

1. FearSome

FearSome Haxor

So i thought about starting a little discussion about being kicked for having a ping. Well... obviously if the ping is high then the server should kick me automatically... But instead, these "friendly" people decided to kick me. Their ping was a little above 30 or 60. Mine was 133-166 (it always is like that on every server i play). And i don't think that because of me the whole server starts lagging. Since there never were any problems. I wouldn't say anything, if they would've asked me nicely to leave. But instead they discriminated me. It's really not that big of a deal, but still... being rejected for being different... i guess you see that everywhere, even on games like KAG. I just want to ask - what's your opinion on this? (This truly hurt my feelings...).

-crybaby Fearsome. :D:D:D

PinXviiN, InsaneMTL and LoneWolfY60 like this.
  2. LoneWolfY60

LoneWolfY60 Professional Cat Slapper Donator

Yeah, I get at least 250 average on all servers, but people have never commented on it nor kicked me for it. I think those people were just rude :huh?:

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

That does seem a little excessive, seeing as at that relatively low ping you shouldn't be lagging at all. I'm sorry you had to put up with that. :L