1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

We want YOU

Discussion in 'Other games' started by GloriousToast, Nov 2, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=8827.0
    war game and stuff
    "-Play with 10 fun weapons!
    -Meet fascinating new people, and kill them!
    -Travel exotic locales, from wastelands to gulags!
    -Become a hero, and get YOUR 15 minutes of fame!
    -Unlock two bonus modes for new ways to die!+
    [​IMG]

2. Graver

Graver Haxor

This game is crap.

3. GloriousToast

one word response: = should get warning and you sense of gaming is also slightly crap

4. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I believe the problem is that it's quite unrefined it seems.
    Happened within 5 minutes of playing. [​IMG]

If you don't know the problem: You can't escape.

The little crates are nice but they spawn very frequently where you can't reach them (encased in stone), it seems the majority of work went into infact the beginning and closing credits randomized names/etc, the gameplay is decently smooth but you're just platforming and shooting with seemingly (played about 10 minutes), no start or end, just a list of how many people you've killed showing up as you eventually die.

That said, I could see how someone would say it sucks, I'm not very fond of it myself, but it's something.

5. GloriousToast

1. there is a claymore that you can place that destroy blocks under you. (look in readme document)
    2. to summarize the game you are a soldier in a a war. you must propel yourself down the platforms and essential tranverse years. you can choose to kill an enemy or not to, but if you do enemies will get gradually stronger (ie get camo gear, jet packs, be able to jump and chase after you) after 3+ years the game will supposedly end (i never get past 2 years) and you unlock certain parts like the parachute and another much harder game mode and a mode where you are a civilian (no weapons)

Mods: BlueLuigi