1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Read this first! Welcome to the Silent Beta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello my pretties! :heart:

This is the other "Welcome to the Silent Beta" sticky-- the one where I tell you, in no uncertain terms, the lay of the land.

Basically, the Devs have created this space and given you peeps early, pre-Steam, access to the Beta so that they can see how the game holds up under more players & so that all those people desperately clamoring to help report bugs can do just that (you know who you are).

Now, before you run off and use the rest of the subforum, let me establish some ground rules & basic understandings (read these carefully or so help me I will skin you alive and tack your hide up on my living room wall):
    • All the normal forum rules (as found here) apply in this subforum. No exceptions. :no:
    • This subforum is for discussion relating to the Beta only! Any thread/topic not directly related to the Beta will be immediately deleted & an infraction for "Off-topic" will be given.:>:(:
    • This subforum is not the place to make suggests for additional content to the Beta. Do you see a section here called "Suggestions & Ideas"? No. I didn't think so. If you want to make a suggestion for additional/modified content do it in the appropriate place (i.e. :right:HERE:left:).
    • In case it's not already abundantly clear: we (the moderating staff) will be keeping a strict handle on this Beta subforum in these early days, particularly in the Bug Reports section. Those who cannot abide by the (relatively simple) guidelines I've laid out here will be given warnings, those who repeatedly fail to follow the ground rules will have their access to this subforum revoked until the Beta is released on Steam. Are we clear on that people? :huh?: Don't try and see how close you can dance to the edge-- just play it chill like sensible people and everything will be peaches & cream. ;)
    • In case it somehow got lose in amongst all the red text & scary punctuation above: we actually want you guys to enjoy the Beta and use this subforum as a place to share your enjoyment with others. I know I've been particularly growly in this post, but I just want to drive home the seriousness of what we're trying to do here: we've asked you, the public, to help us make the game better; which means we need you guys to be, you know, helpful, and not just goof off/start posting tons of cat .GIFs... 25252525
    Okay I think that about covers it. Basically: have fun, use common sense, & don't be a dick. :skull:
    ----

Note: If you haven't yet read MM's helpful (and much more friendly) Welcome to the Silent Beta sticky, then I highly suggest you go do so now.

Also: If you're actually, you know, serious about helping us test then please go check out the Bug Reports section and carefully read through Furai's excellent How to Report a Bug sticky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.