1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by LostPix, May 9, 2013.

1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Headpack? They just rocks

2. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So we could make a 'KAG Comunity Head Pack', since none of us seems to be making a complete head sheet, we can put our heads together to get a full new one.

Picking a maximun of 3 pair of heads per member (3 male and their female version; or viceversa) it would take at least 20 head makers (there are 61 pair of heads, apart from the special ones). Searching the forums this could already be done. I haven't because it seems more appropiate to post this before making a selection by myself. At this post https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/community-head-pack.17837/ you can see some guidelines.

3. Trogar

Trogar Tree Planter

Oh, that sounds like fun! Maybe I can improve my mediocre spriting skills. Hopefully the end product could be integrated with the game so KAG can have TF2-tier hat insanity.

Guitarman likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

5. Asu

Are those dieing after few minutes?

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

7. Druid class
    Left click entangles enemies, right click heals allies. [F] key brings up menu for shape shifting. Every action (entangling, healing, returning to human form) uses up all your mana, and you have to wait some time to do something again. Animals available for morphing depend on the number of kills you made in the current life. Planned animals:

0 kills:
    • Fishy - weak and small aquatic creature. useful for underwater exploration and sneaking in.
    • Bunny - weak, small and fast land animal. for sneaking through 1 tile gaps and running away like a little girl (gotta ask Bunnyfection devs for bunnies)
    • Wolf - agile fighter, rough equivalent of half a knight. can leap into enemies to knock them and then rip their throats out using their teeth. dangerous in packs.
    3 kills:
    • Owl - weak, slow, flying animal. for capping those unwatched ballistae and fucking things up behind enemy lines
    5 kills:
    • Shark - SHAR SHAR SHAR
    8 kills:
    • Bison - big, stronk and pissed off. for killing everything on its path.

Number of required kills might change for balance reasons.

hans_02, Inferdy, kaizokuroof and 6 others like this.
  8. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Untitled.png

I found that having a green background makes me feel that i'm working better, idk why.

Guitarman likes this.
  9. Asu

Ahah for me, I'm working better with a blue background. I don't know why neither ><

10. Gurin

Tank.png TankRockets.png

Tanks. ;3

11. Ravenplucker

Ravenplucker Builder Stabber

how does tank werk gruin pls

Mazey likes this.
  12. Gurin

Eh, I've only done the things you see here. I have 0% of coding experience and trying to Frankenstein some of Geti's work.

If anyone wants to help, idc.
    -------------------
    Anyway, I want it to work like a Ballista how the turret moves up and down. Also, working on stone wheels and also a different style of "popping the wheels". ( The end probably wont come lol)

So yeah.

13. Boea

Boea Such Beta

I thought the turret of a ballista was a completely separate part from the. I do know the interior and exterior are separate parts though.

14. Mazey

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    startselect3, kilmanio, Asu and 6 others like this.
  15. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

I've decided to let Super Smash Knights rest for a while in order to start working on Ultimate Racing Legend

The way it works is random track .png files are selected and are spawned one column at a time into the map and scrolled to the left. The implications of this are huge/infinite race tracks!

Currently there are huge FPS drops at seemingly random times, but I'm working on optimizing that performance. The tracks could also use less bucket tool. I'm planning on adding hover cars, powerups, boost/jump platforms, and a bunch of other stuff!

16. Boea

Boea Such Beta

It would be interesting to have a constantly scrolling battle royale.

17. Chrispin

Chrispin KAG Guard Tester

Exactly what I was thinking.

18. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Battle Fortress, a Gauntlet of Foes, and Constant Explosions.
    Hopefully you introduce a Jumping Bomb for Knights so they can handle more shenaniganry.

19. NKking

NKking KAG Escadrille Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

20. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I'm thinking of making a Custom Warship gamemode. It's quite simply a game where you make a warship with certain Hulls/Armors to protect your ship, and attachments to try to take out the enemy... like cannons and catapults and ballistas under a certain time limit and coins... not sure how I'll manage this.. but I'll manage it like a boss. xD
    There might be also some sort of upgrade system.. but I'm not sure.
    My current issue is finding the time to do it.. and the patience to do so as well xD

As well as help on how to construct it... since I'm a effing noob at these things xDD

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    Ninja12 likes this.